Jealousy (Part 1)

Juzo's point of view
Its been going on for so long now, what the hell are they even doing? Its not like they would have the time to go out.. Would they? I walked around to try and find Yukizome. She hasn't been around lately, that or she's avoiding me. Please don't let that be the case.

I continue walking around as I find her, and Munakata. I hide and listen in, hoping they didn't see me. It's hard to hear when you're trying to listen in on a conversation hidden in bushes.

All I could make out was something about a "Secret" and other things like the students and re reserve course. Nothing about me, I'm not sure if I should be happy or not about it. Then I heard a "Thanks..." And something that sounded like "I love you." And I panicked. I'm probably overthinking things but I'm positive that's what I heard. Besides, Yukizome had already happily explained to me that she would die for Munakata. Shit... I don't have much time do I?

I went ahead and got out of there; I had what I needed. I just needed to figure out what to do. I sit at the fountain on the bench and sigh, resting my chin on my hand. The hell am I supposed to do..? I don't even know who I confess to... I feel so confused. The bad, and maybe good thing is that I like them both. Yukizome and I guess I feel romantic towards Munakata.

Suddenly I hear a familiar deep voice, it was Munakata. "Oi, Juzo." He called to me. I got startled a little so I yelped. "O-Oh, hey Munakata.." I reply back. He sits next to me and start freaking out. Did he see me eavesdropping?! Did he want to break that he's dating Yukizome now?! Tons of questions darted through my head.

"What's wrong? You look pale, are you getting ill?" Munakata asked me. Then he put a hand on my forehead to see! F-Fuck.. His hand is so soft and warm.. I couldn't stop blushing as Munakata just thought I was pretty hot as he shrugged.

"Anyways, I wanted to ask you about something." He started. Probably a question about Yukizome... I thought, but I was totally wrong. Instead he asked "Are you free later? I need to talk to you about something." Fuck! What do want to talk about? I had no idea what to answer, but I can't just avoid this. "Y-Yeah I'm free.." I'm so scared, I have no idea what he wants to talk about. Once I answer, Munakata just nods and stands. "Be by the gate before 5:00, alright?" He told me before giving me that handsome smile and walking off.

Jeez... I always get like that when he so much as looks at me... Fuck. I took a deep breath before rubbing my eyes. I had no idea what to do, I might as well go.

[A few hours later]

I haven't been able to do anything. All I got were some flowers for Munakata. I guess since he's going to tell me something I might as well too. Who the hell gives the guy flowers?! I groaned. I'm overthinking everything. Munakata is a nice guy, he would accept flowers... Right?

I go to the gate, holding the flowers behind my back. Later I see Munakata coming, hiding something behind his back as well. "Glad you didn't forget." He said to me with a smile. Why the hell would I? I've been anxious about it all day... I just nod and smile back. "You look like you have something to say? Go ahead, you first." He offered. O shook my head no. "No! You go first, you're the one who summoned me over right..?" I chuckle nervously. Munakata began sweating nervously. "Uhm.. W-Well.. Uh.." He pulled on his collar, turning red. "L-Let's just do it at the same time?" He suggested. I nod my head as I gulp down my fear.

"On the count of three.." Munakata started as I nod. "One.. Two.. Three!" Then out of nowhere we both blurt out the same thing: "I think I have feelings for you!"

We both stare at each other for a moment, our faces red. Then, to try and break the awkward silence I show him the flowers. "T-These are for you.." Munakata blinked and took them. "T-Thank you.. I-I made this for you.." He said as he took out a flower crown and put it on my head.

What?! Who would spend their time making this? And for me of all people! I get really nervous and Munakata must have been able to tell because he put a hand on my shoulder. "Calm down.." I sigh and take a deep breath. "I'm fine.." I tell him and he nods.

"W-Well that was all! I-I'll see you tomorrow!!" Munakata said before rushing off, leaving me at the gate. Wow, he does like me! And here I was getting envious because I thought he liked Yukizome... I thought to myself as I walked off, smiling happily.