1. After school

It's about an hour or two after school ended and you just finished sport. You remember that you have to go get your bag from your locker because your phone was in there and you wanted to keep it safe.

On your way, you see C/N. You call him over to walk with you. "Hey," he says as he slings his arm over your shoulder and you walk like that through the hallways to your locker.

Once you've reached your locker, C/N releases you and walks off to a notice board up on the wall. After taking your bag out and locking up, you walk up to C/N saying, "Hey, what you looking at?" As you reach him you notice that the board holds pictures of the different sports teams in the grade.

After talking nonsense and pointing out people for about twenty minutes, he points out your picture. "Look, it's you." "Ugh, no. Don't look at my picture. I look ugly," you say embarrassed. He turns to look at you with such an intense gaze that your shocked. "No, Y/N, you look perfect." Shell-shocked you stare dazed into his eyes. Slowly, he takes a step closer to you, to the point where you can feel his breath on your face.

Softly, he places a hand on your cheek and leans forward. You don't know what to do and can't believe what's happening but you lean in anyway. You feel his lips that you've dreamed of kissing on your lips.

"Finally," you say afterwards but put your hand over your mouth when you realise what you've said. "No," he says as he pulls your hand from your mouth, "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this." With that, he pulls you into another kiss.

-------------------------------------------------------------

First post up.

Peace out🌹
T xx