2. Long jump

You start sprinting, your foot reaches the board and you spring off and land in the pit.

"Good jump, (Y/N). Just work on that lazy back leg," your long jump coach said. "Will do, coach."

"Hey, (Y/N)." You hear someone calling your name. You turn to your left and you see (C/N) lying on the grass, exhausted. You chuckle looking at his tired form. You position yourself in front of him so the sun won't be in his eyes, "Hey you chop."

He looks up at you and asks, "Help me up, won't you?" Sighing, you grab his hand to pull him up but your unexpectedly pulled down onto him. Blushing, you look down to him and speak awkwardly, "Heyyy theeerrrrrre..."

He laughs then pulls you closer. "What are you doing (C/N)?" you ask shyly. "This"

He leans in and kisses you. The butterflies in your stomach have transformed into dragons. His skin on yours feels like fire. He slowly pulls away and smiles, "Woah."

He stands up and brings you up with him.You stand next to him with a deep blush spread on you cheeks.

"So I guess I'll see you tomorrow," you say trying to be as calmly as possible.

"I'm not so sure," he says smirking, "I wouldn't mind hanging out afterwards for a while."

Smiling, you lean in and press your lips to his, feeling the fireworks again.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Aaah! Haven't updated in forever🙈.

Peace out🌹