Part 1

'Fuck you, Mike.' The man hisses while I slowly pull my knife out of his left hand. It was very easy to find out he was left-handed. The way he fought was the biggest hint for me. A smirk has found its way onto my face. 'No thank you, I'm more into girls ya know?' The man that goes by the name of Skullface squints his eyes at me. 'Oh, I thought differently, sorry my bad. But please explain to me why people would call you a faggot if you're not gay. Are you sure you're straight? Because you sure look like a damn faggot to me.' I can feel myself getting angrier. This man doesn't know what he's getting himself into. Actually, he knows too much, he needs to be gone. Dead. The only thing that's keeping him alive is the fact that I don't know how he knows me by my real name. And how does he know I was getting bullied when I was younger? 'How do you know me?' I ask while I dangerously hold the knife against his thick throat, with just enough pressure to hurt but not to kill. Enough blood has been on my hands already, I'm not going to risk jail because of this stupid fuck.

It's late in the afternoon when I finally receive the message I was waiting for. He's dead. Good. Everything has been taken care of. What? You didn't think I'd do that myself, did you? No, I'm not that stupid. Lance, my best friend takes care of that. It's not that I have never taken someone's life before, but it's safer if you don't. Lance sends me another text saying that he wants to meet before I head back home.

We are in some sort of abandoned parking lot. He insisted that we'd go somewhere with no cameras and, to be honest, he has got me a little worried here. 'So...' Lance starts his sentence. 'So what?' I'm getting a bit frustrated by his anxious behavior. 'Just say it.' I said that way harsher than I intended. 'Skullface's last words were directed to you. He said... ' Lance clears his throat. 'He said "Why Mikey, why this? You know this wasn't what he meant." Look I know what this is about and...' Lance's words fade away. You have got to be kidding me. "Mikey", the "he" that he used. He was for sure talking about my dad. 'Why the fuck would he talk about that crackhead!' I yell. Lance looks around, his eyes widened, hoping that no one has heard us. Why? My dad has absolutely no right to tell me that the things I do are wrong. Not after what he had put us through. I'm so sick of this shit. Even when he's long gone he still manages to screw up my life. 'This bastard waited with saying that because he knew I would keep torturing him until he told me everything. Damn it.' My teeth were grinding against each other while I said that. 'I know...' Lance is scared. Scared of me, scared of what I might do. He knows me too well. I bang my fist against the brick wall. I wave my hand around hoping the pain goes away rather quickly. 'Easy Mike.' A light growl leaves my mouth. 'I'm going home. We'll leave this as it is for now and focus on the future. I have big plans for our new product.' Lance nodded. 'Ok, I'll still be here for a little while to clean up the mess we made. With our new product, do you mean your own homemade pills?' He lowered his voice when he said the last part. 'Yes. Bye Lance.' We do our little handshake as we always do and then I leave. My private jet better be ready.

Back home I sniff in the wonderful scent of rain. I love rain. When I was a kid it usually meant trouble. Dad is going to be home. Whenever he saw rain he immediately turned angry and depressed. Let's just say the house wasn't safe when he was angry. So every time I used to see the rain coming I made sure my little ass was outside. After many hours of playing in the rain, you'll start to appreciate it more. Everywhere around me are people running. Running away from the rain. As if they are scared to get a little wet. It's just raining for god sake. Why can't they appreciate what they already have instead of crying over some water? Water that falls from the sky. I know people who would kill to have free water falling from the sky. Ok, I need to stop making myself angry. Anyways, I still need a name for my shit. Selling drugs isn't as easy as you think. Yeah, the little stuff maybe but where I'm at now you most definitely need a proper and catchy name. Skull, that's the name that repeatedly appears in my mind. Maybe it's because I still don't know who the hell that man was supposed to be. Let's not give him the honor to be in my thoughts. Maybe that's exactly what he wants. First, we'll test the product on stupid teenagers. You know, those who think that they can beat everything and they're the center of the world. I mean, I can't really complain. They're the biggest group of people that provide me with money. They look at the drugs as if it is just a piece of candy. Candy, I actually like that one. It needs to be catchy for young adults but for adults too though. Candy Skull, or maybe not. Skull Candy, fucks with your brain and it gives you a feeling of it being safer because it makes you think about candy. Yeah, I like that one.