Seen it all before

Anyone here a fan of The 1975? You guys should check them out. They're one of my favorite bands and my favorite song is She Way Out  >>>>>>>>

Oh and also the chapter title is from Bring Me the Horizon's Seen it all before. 

I was running late that day so I just stuffed bread in my mouth and chewed while running. I stopped for a while to catch my breath. I looked at my watch and its 7:45. It takes me 20 minutes to walk from home to school and five minutes to reach the classroom on the fourth floor. I groaned. I wish I had a car.

I didn't think I'd make it to first period but then I heard a honk of a car so I turned my attention to a blue Hyundai. The driver rolled down the windows and asked "Need a ride?" He raised his sunglasses so I could get a better view of my face.

 I just stared at him not knowing who he is and why he'd want to offer me a ride. He seemed familiar, I've seen his face a couple of times along the hallway but I don't know his name. He has a nice black, clean cut hair, a pair of hazel eyes underneath his Ray Ban sunglasses and straight white teeth. He opened the door for me and I thought of not getting in but he seems nice and besides it's just this once, so I got in his car. 

"Thanks" I mumbled. I kept quiet for the whole ride since it was only a short one. I only replied to a few of his questions as he started a conversation. But most of the time I just kept quiet. My thoughts moving from one event to another, recalling the past events and fantasizing different events on how I could've done it any other way. 

"I'll get off here" I said when we were nearing the school grounds. 

"You sure? I can drive you until the gate" He asked politely

" No thank you." I left his car. "Thanks for the ride..um" 

"Sebastian, but you can call me Ian" He said and showed off that dazzling smile that probably made plenty of girls swoon at his feet but my heart did not waver.

"Oh yeah, Thank you Seb- uh Ian" I said smiling at him.

"Sure thing Cassie" I shut the door afterwards and he drove off towards the main gate. He knows my name? How does he know my name? I look back at him again but his car had already turned right to the parking lot.

Oh never mind then. The entire ride took only 10 minutes. It was shorter than I expected. 

The bell rang just as I was about to enter the classroom and it was a good thing the teacher wasn't inside yet. I sat down beside Julie

."Good morning Cassie" She smiled at me brightly.

"Wow. You look extra sexy today with your boots and floral dress" She looked at me from head to toe.

I smiled at her and muttered a small 'thanks' I didn't really put much effort into my clothes today. I just decided to put on this dress because I didn't want to struggle into getting in my skinny jeans since I'm already late.

I sighed with relief as I sat down "Oh thank god the teacher's not here yet. I thought I was going to be late again" I placed my bag on top of the table and pulled out the book I borrowed from Julie. 

"Here, thanks by the way. You were right the book is amazing" I placed the book into her table and jumped in surprise when she let out a girly squeal.

"Oh my gosh. I know right? The main character, John, is so hooot, but Peter is hot too. But I totally ship Ella and John." Julie went on and on about her book. She talked about how hot John is and how he and Ella looked good together. I listened to her ramble about fictional guys and we debated on whether John would either look like Channing Tatum or Matt Lanter. A few minutes later Julie was talking to some other girl in class.