Chapter 4- My Noble Mission

Ayumi: What about Suzuna? What about my younger sister?

Ryu: Suzuna gains the half seal which symbolizes that she is the only sister in the line of monarchy. When the enemies discover this if you ever rejected the mission, your seal will be inherit by Suzuna and when your 100% Monarchial Power combines with the 50% she gained, her body will become weak, because only 100% can be given to a person. Suzuna''s body is not like yours, she is still young and she's not aware of any combat skills. In short, your younger sister is an ordinary person knowing nothing about battles.

Director: Ayumi, you can't reject the fate of being the mafia princess... Decide now!

Ayumi: I have no choice at all. Then I shall accept this fate with Ryu.

Ryu: Princess, this is the vintage ring from the last Mafia Head. This unlocks our seal. Are you okay?

Ayumi: I'm fine with it, let's start then?

Ryu: Wear the other pair.

( After wearing the pair of rings, fire, water, thunder and all the other elements surrounds both of them leaving Ayumi unconcious.)

Director: Ryu, after this incident, let me tell you this. Ayumi may open all the percentage very fast unlike you, I know there is purpose on it. Challenge yourself, and LOVE her.

Ryu: The first time we met, she was also my first love Director. I know from the start something binds us together though we just met for the first time, I never thought it was also the seal of LOVE. Taking care of her is my duty and to love her is LIFETIME goal. The winter of a midnight lost becoming the center of my spring. *bows* Let me bring her to her room sir, thank you.

Director: I trust you.

(Ryu carries Ayu around his arms. They are the NOBLE LOVERS of the Vintage Ring)

Next on "My Noble Lover"---- My Noble Prince