Chapter 1 moving in

I'm really really excited today is the day I get to move out of my parents house to LA,with my older brother I CANT WAIT. Bye guys  love y'all I'll miss y'all so much,I said hugging everyone so I get out of the house with Aaron and in the car,and we're jamming to music like normal brother and sister do, so we  arrive to his apartment and we get out of the car and unpack everything, hey Lauren! Aaron said, what? I scream nicely, My friends are getting something to eat! If you wanted to go? Aaron yelled, I finally walk out of my room and say,Yeah I don't care. What should I wear? Something casual. He said, I rolled my eyes, Like that helps! And walk to my room and put on black  jeggings,cream sweater, a brown beanie, brown scarf and  light brown boots.I do my hair and makeup and right as I got done I heard a nock on the door, and of course I made Aaron get it because it's his friends and right when I was putting my jewelry on,I hear Aaron yell,LAUREN ARE YOU DONE YET!!!!! HURRY UP WE'RE HUNGRY! And then I here four voices say, Aaron geez that's you're sister and we're not that hungry! And then I was walking out to Aaron and I see four VERY nice looking guys!😉 Lauren? LAUREN LLLAAUURREENN!!! he said, I snap out of it and I must of been staring at them, what? I say,This is Ethan,Grayson,Nash and Cameron. He says as they waved, Hi I'm Lauren! I said waving back, then we talked a little bit and Aaron said Lets go, and we all say yeah and we go to get out of the door and walk down the hall and then I realized that I left my purse, so I tell Aaron,Hey Aaron I left my purse in the apartment,can I have the keys to get in! I said sticking out my hand and then Ethan yelled, ILL GO WITH HER! With a cheeky grin on his face. And we all just look at him like he's crazy, then he said,um um I-II I mean you don't want her to get taken! Do you? Looking at Aaron then Aaron said, no just hurry up! So as we're walking to the apartment, he says........