Chapter 2 meeting the new neighbor

Ethan's pov
Ethan! Grayson yells,what! I said,Aaron's sister is here and was wondering if you wanted to get something to eat? Umm sure just give me some time to get ready! Ok well I'm calling Aaron and telling him were going. So I walk to the bathroom and take a shower and brush my teeth and hair and then to the bedroom to get ready (a/n he can wear anything you want lol) and by the time I'm ready Grayson's back (a/n lol I know this has nothing to do with this but he has a nice back😜) ,then we get to Aaron's and wait on his sister with Cameron and Nash, and even though we're hungry we are not going to tell Aaron cause he'll tell his sister until my idiot brother Grayson tells Aaron that we're hungry and he tells his sister and then she walks out and I see the most beautiful girl in the world,seriously if looks could kill I would've been dead,her hair,her eyes,her smile,her body and definitely her voice, So we walk out and on the way to the restaurant and she tells Aaron that she left her purse in the room so with out thinking I blurt out something,and then we're walking to get her purse and it awkward until I say........

A/N I know it probably sucks but sorry lol if you have any idea just tell me thanks xoxo ❤️💜💙