three

draco
"it was her chaos that made her beautiful" -atticus

"draco wait for me!" parkinson yelled as she tried reaching her bag at the top. malfoy released a deep sigh, "be right back. i'll meet you guys in the great hall." he informed crabbe and goyle; his two, loyal followers. they nodded and left the train. malfoy turned around and started walking towards pansy parkinson, his girlfriend. she was effortlessly jumping to get her purse. her messy, black hair, which was tied up in a high pony tail. her hair was lightly bouncing up and down as she "jumped".  her robes puffed up as she landed on the floor; her feet landing on the emerald green carpet. she did this on purpose, just so her boyfriend could walk with her, since he would leave her to be with crabbe and goyle. he stuck his arm to the top and grabbed her leather, black purse. he firmly held it and gave it to her.

"thank you draco." she cooed and kissed his cheek. with no emotion, malfoy replied "it's no problem." pansy smiled widely and clung her arm around malfoy's left arm. they exited the train together. her frizzy, black hair was hitting malfoy's face, even though he is a whole head taller than her. 

pansy in this position made it harder for malfoy to walk. her legs would step in front of his almost making him fall forwards. she wouldn't even notice it at all as she was staring ahead of them, looking for a carriage.

"oh look there is one more carriage left, come on!" she yelled and pulled on malfoy's arm. his long, slim legs are already sore from walking from the train to the carriages, which was quite far. while pansy was running, malfoy was just stretching his legs further than usual. as they arrived the black carriage with two lanterns in the front, with nothing pulling on it; a group of 4 arrived as well.

pansy backed up and her face soured. she looked up at malfoy whose face was full of anger as well. their eyebrows had been knitted together as their eyes burned with rage. harry potter, ron weasley, hermione granger, and their new member, annelise collins were standing in front of the two of them. they weren't so far apart. the tip of their shoes nearly touched and they all touched the tall, black carriage.

"we were here first!" pansy stomped and gripped onto malfoy's arm tighter.

"i don't think so." ron retorted back and looked at his fellow members.

"give us the carriage and you won't have any trouble all year. don't want the new girl any frustrations this year... do you?" malfoy smirked and raised an eyebrow glancing at annelise, who was behind hermione.

"there is another carriage over there... just take it." annelise mumbled and pointed down the path. pansy and malfoy turned around and saw there, indeed was a carriage a couple feet away from the carriage they were fighting about.

pansy rolled her eyes and started walking towards the carriage. malfoy stayed where he was at and stared at all four of them.

"draco... stop wasting your time!" pansy yelled and waited for malfoy. he licked his lips and turned around running towards pansy. his dress shoes and robes skimming over the dirt. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

the both of them entered the great hall. it was filled with all kinds of returning students, except for first years. the four, long tables haven't been set up yet, except for golden plates and silverware in front of each student. the great hall has been decorated; the ceiling had floating candles and a midnight sky over-heading the candles making the room give off a relaxing aura. 

pansy and draco walked towards the slytherin table. pansy departed from draco which made draco sigh in relief as he saw the famous sixth year student in slytherin, samuel collins. he was surrounded by fellow sixth years, but that didn't stop draco from walking towards them. he sat an empty spot near samuel and breathed in. 

"hey collins." he called out. samuel stopped his sentence and turned his head to look at draco. 

"malfoy?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"met your sister. little pest she is, how can you put up with her?" he asked with his eyebrows together.

"don't say a word against my sister. you don't know her and she doesn't know you." samuel hotly said clenching his fists on the wooden table.

"you can't stop me, collins." malfoy replied revealing a smug look before getting up and sitting next to crabbe and goyle.

"welcome back hogwarts students. another year has arrived and this year is a very special year that will be announced after the sorting though. please be patient. here is professor mcgonagall." dumbledore explained smiling as he backed up sitting back in is seat. professor mcgonagall took the stage and grabbed the sorting hat and placing a scroll underneath her arm. she stood next to the stool placed in front of everyone. 

the sorting began and 2 minutes into it, draco malfoy started to fall asleep, but his stomach was grumbling with anger as he was very hungry.

nearly 20 minutes and the name that he woke up to, was called up.

"collins, annelise.

she walked up the stairs and sat down on the stool. draco looked down the table and saw samuel watching her intensely as he was mumbling a phrase over and over again. malfoy watched his lips slowly and noticed he was saying, "don't be in slytherin.

malfoy chuckled and turned back to watch annelise. mcgonagall placed the heavy hat on her head and it dropped a bit lower than it should, almost covering her eyes.

"hmm. different... very different. you have the heart of a hufflepuff, a mind of a ravenclaw, resourcefulness of a slytherin, and the braveness of a gryffindor. but i must choose one. hm. shall i say... slytherin!" the sorting hat yelled. the slytherin table broke out in applause as samuel seated her next to him. malfoy's eyes burned with fury and thought, 'oh her year will be frustrating' he glanced at samuel who was smiling. samuel's head turned to look at malfoy amd his smile dropped and his eyes were full of rage. malfoy narrowed his grey eyes and looked away. 'he can't stop me' he lastly thought.

(oh well guess you gotta wait to see what malfoy does to her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯-bee)
((ps. thank you crucio_malfoy for helping me pick out what house annelise should be in))
(((pps. changed my name to rainymalfoy wadyouthink? also i am going to add quotes from a poet...whoops)))