I'll See You When You Wake Up

"SHE IS GOING NOWHERE!!" It was Anger. She stepped out of the forest followed by the three other emotions. Unlike earlier, Love was the same size as Shope, and Sadness and Boredom were half the size, but Anger was still the same size. "If she wants to leave let her, we have no reason to not let her leave," Boredom tried to reason. "If she leaves we loose power, we loose our reality, we loose ourselves. I'm not giving her that." Just then Anger started getting bigger. She grew horns, wings, and claws. She then created a spherical shape that enclosed Shope, then it disappeared. "What did you do to her," Jamie screamed as he and Amy just got to the fight. "She's fine, I can't afford to have her hurt, then I'd truly loose power." "My guess is that this virus strand found something to infect so we wouldn't be able to extract it," Amy observed. "Well, let's show them that we can extract it."

ONE FIGHT SECENE LATTER

They fought Anger and were about to defeat her when our heroes heard an ear splitting scream coming from the area that Shope dissapeared to. "Go. We can handle this," Amy shouted to Tyler who then teleported to the area.

DEEP IN THE FOREST

'I'm not a looser,' Shope thought. 'I have worth." She tried to push the words out of her head, but they continued on. "Worthless nobody," "Un-Loved," "Looser." Voices saying things like this kept going on, drowning out all outside noises. She rocked back and forth, hands clasped over her ears, eyes squeezed shut, and tears running down her face. She then felt something firm on her shoulders, and heard a voice that was being drowned out by the thoughts. "No," she screamed. "I won't listen! I am not worthless!" She still couldn't shake the voices, no matter how hard she tried. Then slowly, the voices got quieter and slower, until she couldn't hear anything. She still felt something holding onto her left shoulder, and something wiping her tears away. When Shope finally got the courage to open her eyes she saw a blinding light, then heard a soothingly familiar voice. Tyler. Her Tyler. "I am loved," she whispered before planting a kiss on his lips. 

"Tyler, Tyler," Amy yelled as she andJamie searched. They then heard russling in some nearby hush, followed by the sight of Tyler and Shope walking hand in hand. "We have to go," Jamie said as the four walked back to the portal. "I'll see you when I wake up," Shope said. "When you wake up," then the three left.

BACK IN THE REAL WORLD

When they stumbled back on to the Galacticus, Amy quickly took residence at Andi's side, worried for the health of her twin. "I'm-cough cough-fine. But I would check on her," she reasurred them as she pointed to a coughing Shope who began to sit up. "SHOPE," everyone cried in unison as they crowded around to hug her. For the first time in who-knows how long, she laughed because she was happy, not trying to assure people she was. She then caught Tyler's gaze and the two blushed a red redder than Laney Penn from Grojband and Larry Nepp form TheNewmans hair. Everyone took notice and began to make some excuse to leave so the lovebirds could have some alone time. Soon it was only Tyler and Shope.

"Hey," Shope began but was cut short by Tyler's lips connecting with hers. "I love you. Depression and all," Tyler said when they broke apart. Shope layed her head on his chest and fell asleep. Tyler quickly looked at her, rapped his arms protectively around her, and followed her lead and fell asleep.