3

Sooyoung arrived just in time to hear what the doctor has said. She can't believe it that Sophia is already gone.

"NO NO NO NO IT CAN'T BE!!!" Tiffany pounce on the doctor shoulder. She felt so helpless at that time.

"You have to bring her back! you're a doctor! you must save her!!!" Tiffany started to cry uncontrolllably.

"I'm sorry mrs, we have do anything to save her...."

Soojin who is beside her pulled Tiffany away from the doctor and showed an apologetic face. The doctor nodded his head and leave them both.

Sooyoung stood frozen on her place trying to absorb everything that the doctor has said. Tears started to falls from her eyes.

Tiffany saw Sooyoung and walked to her. She glared at her husband before her hand meet with Sooyoug's cheek. Sooyoung placed her hands on her left cheek. She felt numb.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!! I HATE YOU!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE ANYMORE!!"

Tiffany started to pounce on Sooyoung chest. "If only you listen to me that night, Sophia won't die!!" Tiffany cried her eyes out.

Sooyoung tried to hug her vulnerable wife but she was pushed by Tiffany. Sooyoung didn't give up and try to hug Tiffany again.

Tiffany give in and wrapped her hands around Sooyoung's waist. "Why did you have to be drunk that night?" "Why God have to takes Sophia's life, why don't He take mine instead?" "Whyy? tell me why??"

Sooyoung just keep quiet and listen to what her wife got to say. She herself feel sad and blaming herself for what she have cause to her own family.

In the middle of the loud commotion, the heart monitor started to beep again. Both Sooyoung and Tiffany look at each other wide eyes.

"Call the doctor! Hurry Soojin now!!"

Soojin hurriedly run out of the room and search for the doctor.

The doctor and the nurse started to went in and out of the room. "Mrs i suggest you wait at the outside. We will inform you if anything happen as soon as possible."

Sooyoung lead Tiffany out of the room. Tiffany can't even walk properly, she's is just too shock and sad.

Mr and Mrs Choi arrived at the hospital after they have been inform by Soojin about the condition of Sophia.

"W-what happen? Is Sophia okay?" Mrs Choi asked worriedly.

Sooyoung and Tiffany shook their head telling her that they didn't hear anything from the doctor yet.

Tiffany put her head on Sooyoung's shoulder. "Why this things has to happen to our family?" Tiffany asked sadly.

Sooyoung wrapped her arms around Tiffany shoulder. She kissed Tiffany's top. "Let's just pray for the best."

It has been 40 minutes since the heart monitor started to beep again. The nurse keep on get in and out of the room. Still no words from the doctor.

"What take them so long?" Sooyoung frustratedly asked.

Tiffany just stared into space while playing with Sooyoung's hands. Inside she feels like dying waiting for the doctor to say something to them.

15 minutes later...

The doctor finally went out of the room. Sooyoung hurriedly run to the doctor. "How is she??" Sooyoung eagerly asked.

"She started breathing again, this is miracle. Usually people with brain concussions can't make it through if she has stop breathing. She is a fighter."