TIW 7

Chapter 7:  Is the Love Spell Real?

"True love can break the most powerful curse." Jodi Picoult

RadleyPOV

I was amazed that she can speak different languages.  I understood three languages that she uttered; Spanish, Italian and French!  All with the same meaning.

I knew my brother understand some too.  I'm pretending to be frightened.  Shocked!  Then, I hold my chest!  As if, I was hit by cupid directly in my heart!

"Oui, Ecai, Je vais tomber amareux de rai!"

Then, I shook my head as if I was awaken from the deep sleep after her witchful laugh subsided.  "What did you just say, Ecai?"

Is she thinking that I don't know how to act or play her game? I was an actor in high school.

My brother smirked and suppressing his laugh.  Ecai's eyes widens a bit– I know, she understood what I just said in French!

"Nothing! It's just a random sounds without any meaning!"  Ecai said and frowned at me.  "How about you – I don't understood you either?"

"I don't know – I didn't say anything!"  Ha ha ha!  Then, I left the kitchen.

===

Kuya Arthur asked me to help him as well in the exhibit.  He said it is almost done and just finalizing the proper location of the canvasses.

We are just waiting for Ecai as she washed the dishes first and she said she's going to brush her teeth.

Jeez! She needs a steel brush for her teeth and muriatic acid to whitens them!  Ha ha ha!

ArthurPOV

Thanks Ms. Lightgiver for giving me a POV after six long chapters!  Hmm. .. where should I start?

Radley and I are waiting for Ecai.  I also help Radley to help me set-up for my exhibit! It's the art exhibit for a cause!  Half of  our profit will go directly to our foundation for street children.

Actually, we're not here for too long.  Ecai washed the dishes after we ate and she's just going to brush her teeth!

I'm waiting here outside the car as I would like to open the door for her.  If you're thinking that I'm always gentleman, no, I'm not!

I am not also very kind-hearted.  I am just an ordinary man, Being nice to a special girl.

Ecai just seems so special.  When I saw her at the mall last Saturday,  I followed her, the way she dressed looks like someone I've known and missed for a long time.  I thought that it was her.

I pitied her when her bag was cut opened by pickpocketters and all her things was stolen.  The people around her was mocking her as if she was the criminal herself.  Jeez!  She was the victim.  She probably didn't understood what the people are talking about  even the manager that instructed the guard to keep an eye on her and to make sure, not to let her back inside the store again.  They thought that it was just her drama and even said that the ugly person like her was not trustworthy!

If only she understood what they were saying – she will probably cried even harder! 

It is so easy for the people to judge other by what our eyes can see. Ugly are always the villain and the pretty faces are always the good one!