TIW 1

TIW 1: A Picture of Her

A/N:  Special Thanks to Angel B for drawing The Irresistible Witch cover!  What do you think of her drawing?

"Taking a photograph is a lot like falling in love. You see a light and it intrigues you; and you want to see or be inthat light forever." - Mickey Burrow

Warning: It starts with a little SPG!  Just a little! Lol!

Prince's POV

"Ahh... ohhh, damn!  Make it deeper!" I am moaning as she's kneeling before me giving me some pleasurable moment after the stressful meeting with our French investors.

"Hi, son! How was the meeting?" My dad suddenly shows up at the door.  Darn! She's so st*pid!  Why didn't she lock the door?

I straighten myself and I suppressed any moan as she is still teasing my hardness that almost ready for a release.  Jeez, dad!  You're wrong timing!

Good thing that I'm so smart that I'm holding a document and I am pretending reading it and making a face of disappointment...

Disappointment not because of what's written on the approved and signed document but for my release that I am holding right now.

"Ah, it turned out good, daddy!"  Great! I didn't stutter and moan.  And good thing that my office table was a solid wood with a cover in front.  No one can see below my abdomen while seating here on my swivel chair.

I heaved a sigh silently.  Jeez! This naughty girl didn't stop even though she knew that my father's here.

"Congratulation then!  I just want to follow-up on our next investor.  Take a look at this – it might motivates you.  See me at my office after lunch to discuss about it."

Dad just stepped a few step forward and just threw the envelope on my desk.  Gave me an evil grin and turned backward.

Faster Dad, go out of my office!  But when he was almost at the door, he looked back.

"I will lock the door – so, Rhianna can finish what's she's doing.  And son, isn't it hard to read up-side-down?"  he shut the door and I can still hear his boisterous laugh!

Darn! He knew what we're doing!  And f*ck!  The document I'm holding was up-side down.

I let her to continue what's she is doing and after my release. She stood up and looked at me seductively and about to kiss me. "YOU'RE FIRED!  For not locking the door, st*pid!" Rhianna was shocked, her mouth half-opened and I saw some drop of my milk in it!

Disgusting!

~♡~♡~♡~

I went to my Dad's office after my lunchtime.