Life

Life is to all humans and living things, very precious. Whenever we see life, we sometimes feels happiness. But of course we always have to face difficult challenges in our everyday life. Most people says that life aren't fair and we must adapt to it, even if it's always not that simple for everyone. But most people is always trying to make the best of it.

"Life is a great journey of learning and experience. A well-trained and experienced mind are ready for the greatest adventure ever, to solve the mysteries of death. "

"There is more to life than survival. But without survival, there is no life."

"No one can choose what life they want at the beginning. The importent thing is that it's changing over the time and that you only can follow it, take them as best you can."

"All life comes from nature, including us. Don't think that our lives are diffrent from the animals. But of course, human lives can do so much more."

"You don't always have to be so jaded, just because life what not that you thought it would be. You must adapt, there is no other way."

"The four most importent things in life are addapting, surviving, living and most of all... loving. Without one of them, life is just a big empty void."

"Every life that surround us, is energy. We are all living energy that will become something else when we die."

"Why give up on life so quickly? There are millions of possibilities that you often fails to see. Even of it dosen't take a day to come there it's importent to know that everything is not going to be served on a silver platter."

"You always have to do the best of the life you have. If you are asking for more, than you are just being greedy."

"To give up on life is just selfish. To start a new life is more human than anything."

"If your life is already ruined, do not take your life. Use what's left to help others while great rewards are waiting ".

"Life must be unfair, otherwise there would have been nothing to fight for."

"Life is very important for us. And so is death, at the right time. To live forever could be a curse of that the pain never ends. "

"A simple speech makes life easier."

"Family and friends. It's the only thing we have in life that truly are important."

"A life does not need to have any final results. Every day you have the chance to celebrate life and love, it is the meaning of a real life. Those who do not believe in the meaning of life may not have had the chance to celebrate it as a regular person. "

"Life is power. Death is freedom."

"Everyone deserves to have a life. A real life."