The Start

*A woman puts a portable mic to my dress*

My Heart's POV
"Dub,dub,dub,dub,dub,dub,DUB DUB DUB DUB DUB DUB DUB" (faster and faster)

*walks on the stage with 2 inch heels*

My mind's POV
"Omg, so many people ( but there were only 20) how can I do this, omg my dress, omg my hair, omg, omg ,omg, teachers, parents, SH(senior high) students."

*feels cold*
*self-conscious all of a sudden*

It has been minutes I haven't spoken, with all those eyes staring at me. This is my first time, facing many people, wearing a short dress (with leggings) and braided hairs which I wasn't comfortable with because I didn't look good but my friends kept on telling it suits me ( I didn't believe it of course), so I continued with it and stayed positive.
"Stay calm" "stay calm", I kept on telling myself and I finally spoke. 

My speech POV
   "Can I say this, that you are all amazing? To me, to everyone, without mentioning it everyday?"
-----------------------------------------------------------
*forgets the second line*
"Ah, ah, umm."

*looks at my friend, holding the script-like sheet*

She says " its 'Don't' "
"Ahhhhh, yes yes, Don't blame anyone for your happiness and success and at the same time, you cannot blame them."
The second I realized, i mentioned 'blame' two times.

*face palm*

"Oh no!"

*forgets the third line again*

The people looking at me, it is so scary that I didn't know what to do. It is not like they will eat me or something but
my shaking hands and lips were making it worse. I thought to my self "run, run,run, turn back, you are shameless, look how the-people-who-expected-from-you are staring at you"  "YOU ARE NO GOOD!"

My mind kept on running from here to there, not going to any point near my speech.

*deep sigh*

I mumbled all the words that didn't even make any sense until the light turned  red, meaning that I have reached the time limit, which was 5 minutes.
I got more intense and I kept on talking, thinking I'd do better.
I couldn't stop because there wasn't a good ending. I continued talking with no meaning AT ALL, for 22 seconds more until I ended it with a 'Thank You.'

I felt TOTALLY embarrassed

What have I done? And why? Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!
I thought I prepared......
*not moving*
*continues staring at the floor*
*empty mind*
Can't believe what I did, HORRIBLE!