CHRIS EVANS (STEVE ROGERS) X BUCKY BARNES X JON SNOW ONESHOT

It was a cold summer night. Stevie was walking along the pier with bucky (what the fuck kind of name is that??) Stevie RooooooOOOOOOgers and Buckeeey had been friends for years but had fallen in love over the summer ans gutted each other quiet often

SMUT WARNING

the blood rushed into his ere

HAHAHA

Anyways

StEVEERIE and bUCKITY WALKED AND it was cold in then summer but captain-shit i mean steieieveie really didn't give a shit bc he was fucking frozen in ice for like fcking 50 years what the fuck who even fucking does that its rly lame. Buckley was cold however so stevierreee gave him his coat so warm up.

"Is that better" Steve asked

""NO ur coat smells like fucking shit what the fuck dude did you like shit in the jacket??"

"OMG buckiety that is soon sweet"

But at the time rogers had been questioning his sexuality? He then and there decided that he didn't love beck anymore and he needed to tell him

"buckey-" suddenenely buckey escaped and flew into the air screaming "I AM SO OVER YOU STECCE, YOU FUVKING BASIC BITCH"

Steve was relieved, it was like a weight liften of his dic/k- shoulders i mean.

Just then a sexy ass mother fuckers came strutting her stuff down the street. High heels to the max and sum boss-ass winged eyeliner- she was perfect. StiEv couldn't resist. He ran up to her and asked "you! yu beautiful woman! what if your name" The women flipped her lousiouce black hair and she "John, John snow" with that she winked and steve collapse like the great sea urging of the sea of all sea urchins in the sea that live in the seas sea.saea.

DDo you need my coat? it is chilly?

NO! EXCLAIMED SNOW OF THE JHONE, I NEED NO COAAT FOR I AM THE SNOW OF THE JHON SNOW OF THE JOHN. SHE was then grabbing steveieieve and -pulled him closer "i smut smut smt smut smsmtus musts smsut susutmsmsutmsmust shut"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Nathalie: YES AND THEN STEVEEEEEEE ROGERS GOT SUMMMMMMM ACTIONS BITHCHEZZZZ$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

By Nathalie Snowden