The Big 4 (Revenge the pass)

A story about 4 Disney, pixar, Dreamworks Animation.

Let's start getting to their current stories...

Rapunzel used to be happy with Eugine.

Merida used to be happy with her life.

Hiccup is in a relationship with Astrid

Jack is living happy as a guardian with his friends.

What if all of these are about to change?

What if one of the villains tries to rewind the time and turn it back to where it was.

Flint was suppose  to meet Rapunzel in the tower, but Flint was ambushed by the guards who was following him because he stole the crown.

Jack was supposed to be delivered in North's place by the Yetis, but Pitch destroyed them and  Jack was sent far away. But in the other hand, he was found wondering around Rapunzel's tower.

How come all of these happen?

***

I dont own anything. I just wanna start my creativeness in these wonderful movies. I came up with a story but ill make sure that... Hiccup's foot is there, Rapunzel's hair is still long, Merida still hasn't change anything, and Jack is still invisible.

Were Astrid still hates Hiccup, Merida is still rebelous, Rapunzel doesn't discover anything yet, and jack is not a guardian.

Sorry for the wrong Spelling, Grammar, and many wrong/mistakes. Im just a person.

I hope you enjoy :-)

oh! and i do not own anything... I do not own any of the movies and also my cover. Just a simple fanfic of them.

---------------------------------------------