Unexpected inspiration

I keep stummering finding the right words to say. The Prince turn his stare on me, half asleep. " so your the new maid huh?" he said yawning.

My fright dissapeared and replaced with a questionable look. "w-what did you say?"

" wow... For a new maid you have a hobby on looking into a royalty's face while sleeping." he said giving me a smirk.

What? I dont know what his talking about.. Did he taught that i was his maid? Or he some kind of a mistaken me from being his new maid?

"w-what? I dont know what your talking about?!?" i said shouting. I dont understand the current happening now.

He looked at me annoyingly and started to walk infront of me. He looked at me from head to toe. From that, he sigh and removed his coat, tossing it to my face. His half naked.

"what am i suppose to do with your shirt?" i ask him smugly.

" you know, for a maid you dont dress like one. And unlike other maids, your not suprised to see me half naked. I like that tomboyish act of yours. Whats your name?" he said ignoring my question and giving me a peaceful smile. Why did i end up being known as his maid?

"Mer-M-Merida.." i said riding along this conversation.

Suddenly i heard the door open. Its Hiccup! "Merida! Whats keeping you so long?" after saying that he gasp. His face still in shock, like his telling me to run away. Silence covered the room. I looked at the prince to see his next move.

His looking at Hiccup without saying anything. "u-umm.. young Prince?" i finally broke the silence. The prince was emotionless.

" MERIDA RUN!!" Hiccup shout as he runs away. Leaving me alone.

What the hell is he thinking?!? The Prince gasp and suprised by the sudden shout of Hiccup. " w-w-WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH HIM?!? shouting like a hollagan. He almost give me a heart attack."

"oh him! him is ahh... M-my brother. Yes! My brother. Im sorry for his attitude. Well, you see your highness, my brother have a crazy syndrome. And thats what makes him yell like that because his crazy." i said acting like crying, feeling pity. I thought tgis would be a nice way of covering him up.

" sorry to hear that my dear." his voice is full of  a ringing authority. I didnt say a word and finding a way to follow Hiccup and get outta here.

He faced me and smiled " you should be a very nice sister to him." i felt like joking him all along but i was suprised he believed me. "uhh um...yeah a.." i dont really wanna trick him but " your highness. I have to tell you the truth. Im not here as your maid--or maybe i wasnt really your maid. After all, i dont intend to be living like one. " i tried to be serious.

He listened carefully while nodding in what i was saying. " i'm not your new maid. I am the princess of Dunbroch." i guess that explains a lot. He ruined my life. So that means he recognize me. I bet his putting me into the dungeon, and im not afraid of that. North will send me back immediatly if he caught me.

His observing me by looking in my eyes. Im getting nervous. He stepped closer. My breath caught in my throat. Id just walked into the very situation i feared. He reached into my ear and whispered." Why are you staring at me while im asleep, princess?"

I blushed " i-i! Wasnt staring at you! I was.. Going to wake you up but you wake yourself!"

He covered his mouth with his hands, laughing. " whats so funny?!?" i glared at him.