Mother?

RAPUNZEL'S POV

"Hiccup, what happened back there?" Jack ask him. We landed in the ground beside a lake. Its getting dark. Toothless got himself a drink. Merida washes her face.

" Did you find the weapon?" Merida ask. I saw Toothless gathering some fire wood. I stand to help him pick up some more.

"Its not a weapon..." Hiccup said in a low tune.

"Perhaps it was a skill." i added. I put the fire woods in the middle while Toothless lights it up.

"I saw a light, out of curiosity i touch it, then the light vanished.... after touching it, i felt heat all over my body. Its like flames of hell. And then my wounds got healed. Then you guys showed up and rescue me." He sit up straight and then grab some apple picked by Merida.

"Hiccup, try to put your hand in the fire." Jack suddenly spoke.

"ARE YOU NUTS?!?"

"i just thought that . . . maybe you would'nt burn up to death. Right? Maybe that skill or should i say power is heat? hmm.. Fire?" Jack took a bite on the apple.

I stand and streatch my arms "i guess i should take a walk, you guys better stay and get warm."

" Rapunzel, why dont you just sit here? i worry you might get lost ." said Merida in a worry tune.

"Oh! ill be alright.. dont worry!" i wave at them and start walking. I know that i will never be lost, if i was, ill just follow my hair back.

The trees began to dance as the wind controlling them. The little creatures started to krick! krick! in the middle of the night.

"Rapunzel is that you?!?" suddenly i heard a very familiar voice.

"m-mom?" i turned slowly and i saw my mom (Gothel).

"My dear Rapunzel! i've been worried! Now come along." she kisses my crown and tightly she holds my hand. Dragging me, i think back to the tower. Wait! this is wrong and you know it. I know something is wrong and its still running in my mind.

I pulled my hand back "Mother i--" but she keeps pulling me. I have to stop her and tell her that the world is not a cruel place as she says.

I was trying to break free "Mom! listen! "

"No Rapunzel, YOU listen my dear. You've been a bad girl leaving the tower. Have you forgotten everything ive told you--"

"--everything you told me was a lie! The world is a wonderful place to live, with all the wonderful persons ive become friends with. They've been nice to me mom."

"Rapunzel my dear, you dont even know them clearly--"

"-- i know them! and i believe that they wont do such a thing!"

"Rapunzel, you dare disobey your mother?" for once i stopped talking. "you've been talking back now. You disobey me for leaving that tower. The world is making you do bad things to me Rapunzel. What happend to my loving daugther?" I did not say a word. I feel like i'm being rebelious to her. I love my Mother. There is no reason for me to hate her for worrying too much.

Rapunzel, Gothel kidnapped you away from your parents. Suddenly i remembered what Jack has told me. But it does'nt bothers me anymore. I should'nt be talking to strangers.

"Mother, can you give me a minute?" Saying my last goodbye to the friends i first meet. I did not want to end this particular dream. Its turning into nightmare. She nodded then i started walking back to them.