Chapter 11

"I already did." Zendaya rolled her eyes and walked to her car. "That's where they get it from." Trevor laughed and closed the door.

2 Years Later...

The twins had now been on Earth for 6 years. And to Trevor it was the six longest years of his life. Zendaya had a baby boy. Her and Kenton decided to go with Allison's suggested name. James Charles Coleman. He was nearly two years old and lived with his mother and father. And he was very advanced for his age--so the doctors said.

Teyana had her baby girl a few weeks before Zendaya had James. She name her June Taylor-Jackson. Trevor still believes that June isn't his and hasn't believed it for a second. Speaking of Trevor he had dated a few women. And if he slept with them he made sure to wear a condom this time. He didn't want a repeat of Teyana.

Back to Zendaya.

She walked into her condo and found Kenton sitting on the couch watching TV, knowing he was supposed to be watching James. "Kenton where's James?"

"I think he's sleep in his room," Kenton asked not once looking at the brunette. Zendaya rolled her eyes. Father of the year everyone. Zendaya walked into James's room and couldn't find her son anywhere in the room.

"Where the hell?" Zendaya walked out of her sons room and towards her room. Maybe he's in my room. And to her luck he was. He was on the floor putting lipstick all over his face. "Aww. Did momma's baby get into my makeup?"

The little boy giggled. "Yeth. Ipstih."

"Lipstick?" Zendaya corrected. James nodded and threw the lipstick. She sat on the floor and sat her son on her lap. She grabbed some baby wipes and began to wipe his face. "We don't throw stuff James and you know it."

"Owwy," James said putting his head down.

"It's okay baby. You just gotta remember okay? Cause we don't want anybody to get hurt." James nodded and wrapped his small arms around his mother to the best of his ability. "I love you James."

"Wuv momma," the one year old said. Kenton walked in and found the two hugging on the floor.

"What happened in here?" Kenton asked.

"I found Jay in here playing with my makeup and he had it all over his face. Isn't that cute?" Zendaya giggled.

"No. It is not. It might've been if he was a girl, which he is not. He shouldn't be playing with makeup," Kenton said.

"Calm your tits Kenton. He's one not 12," Zendaya said.

"Age doesn't matter. He should start learning now what to and not to do," Kenton said raising his voice. James hid his face in Zendaya's neck.

"You're scaring him. There's no need to raise your voice over something so stupid as this. It's over with. He's almost two fucking years old Kenton," Zendaya said with a scary tone. She stood holding her son. She began to walk away but Kenton pulled her arm back.

"We'll talk about this later."

"Like hell we will."

...

Zendaya got ready to go get the twins. She was confused when she saw Kenton getting dressed as if he were going somewhere. "Kent what you getting dressed for?"

"I'm going on set for a few hours to finish the last of this scene. What are you getting dressed for?" Kenton asked.

"Um I'm going to get the twins while you stay here and watch James; like we planned," Zendaya said. She put down her brush and looked at her boyfriend. "Can't you go to set when I get back?"

"Babe I would if I could but it's out of my hands. Can I have a kiss?"

"Can you take care of your son?" Zendaya shot back.

"That's how it is huh?" Kenton asked.

"Damn right. Move I have to go get my son," Zendaya said. She went to walk past but, Kenton tightly gripped Zendaya's arm preventing her from moving. "Let go Kenton."

"Zendaya I don't know what your problem is but whatever it is, it needs to be solved."

"And whatever issues you have needs to seek professional help. Get the hell off me," Zendaya growled. He cracked his knuckles and let go of the woman. She went to walk away.

He followed her in the hallway and she saw the anger she saw in him years ago. Zendaya sped up and walked into her son's room. She took the one year old from his crib and hugged him tightly. The brunnette didn't want her son anywhere near his father at the moment. She shouldn't have to fear for his safety from his own dad.

...

Zendaya took James from his car seat. She limped up to her old home. She knocked on the door and adjusted the boy on her hip. "James can you stand here for a minute? Mommy's knee hurts."

"Otay momma." She put the boy down and he held onto her leg for balance. She knocked again and waited. James tugged on on the hem of his mother's dress.

"Yes baby?"

"Why-"

"Hi mommy," Allison greeted.

"Alli I talk momma," James sassed.

"He sounds just like his mother," Trevor said.

"No he does not. And James needs to apologize to his sister," Zendaya said eyeing her son.

"Owwy Alli," James said.

"Come in you two," Trevor said. Zendaya picked up her son and walked into the house.

"Alli go get your stuff. Take your brother with you," Zendaya said. The brunnette handed the boy to her daughter. "Um Trevor we need to talk."