Not Always Love at First Sight-Harry Styles Fan Fiction

This is my first story so please excuse any mistakes or stuff. Please tell me how u like it and if i  need to make anything better. I'd really appreciate it. Hope u guys like it. Hope its not confusing. COMMENT!! Thankss! J

**Jia's POV**

I was walking out of the my sister-in-law's bookstore, towards my car when i heard lots of girly screams down the road.  I wonder what  was happening. "whatever" I said and kept walking on.  As i was walking the screams were getting closer and closer. I was halfway to my car when I saw a crowd of 25-30 girls all crowded around a silver mini-van.  "what is going on?!" i muttered. i tried to get through the girls to get to my car but i kept getting pushed around and someone even pulled at my hair a bit. That was it. "OK STOP THIS RIGHT NOW! DO NOT TOUCH ME! I NEED TO GET TO MY CAR!! I DONT CARE WHAT IS GOING ON I NEED TO GET TO MY CAR SO, OUTTA MY WAY!!!" i yelled.  They all stopped and made a little path for me to get to the parking lot. At the end of the small path was the silver van with almost all its doors open. As soon as i took another step the screaming and calling started again. 'UGH this is so frustrating' i thought. Then out of the van came 2 really good looking guys. One with bleach blonde hair and one with brown hair in a beanie. They  were both very well built and had really nice smiles on their faces. "CARRROOOTTSSSSS!!!!!!" yelled the one with brown hair REALLYY LOUD. and then there were signed carrots being thrown everywhere. "Oh Lord what is this crap?!" i said to myself. I tried running away so no carrots hit me but i failed miserably in the 4 inch heel boots my sister-in-law made me change into at the bookstore. One of my heels got stuck in a little ditch in the gravel and i tripped. My heart started beating  really fast and i was waiting for the hard fall, but two muscular arms wrapped around my waist and caught me before i fell.  I looked up into the world's most beautiful green eyes. 'Oh god those eyes are so beautiful' i thought to myself. I stood up out of his arms and look at my savior. The guy had curly brown hair, those amazing green eyes,  he was muscular and had a really nice body, all in all he was pretty hot. He was wearing khaki skinny jeans,  a red polo with a black blazer on top and red supras. 'Pretty good taste in style' i thought.  Wait a second, these guys look really familiar. Where have a seen them before?  Think Jia think! Oh right! Now i remember! They were the guys from this boy band called "One Direction." My niece loved them, and i must admit i was once very obsessed with them too, until i got busy with my life and actually started to do something with it. Thank god for that btw. The green eyed guy was still staring at me. 'Wow Jia, you didn't even thank him.' "Uhm thanks for that." I said to him.   He smiled at me. 'Oh god his smile..so..so...mmm.' 'NO Jia. DO NOT think like that.' Its pretty funny that I was standing in front of this hot guy who just saved my butt and I'm having an argument with myself in my brain. Way to go Jia. "No problem" he said in a husky voice. 'Wow his voice is so sexy'  I then realized that I was going to get late for work. "shit'' I muttered to myself. "I'm going to be late.'' "Uhm I have to go now thanks again. Bye" I said to him.  "Ok bye" he said and smiled. Just as I was going to walk away my phone rang and guess what started playing. It was I Want by One Direction "shit! ugh Nina" One of my nieces, Nina, was playing around with my phone and mustve put this as my ringtone. And speak of the devil..the call is from Nina herself. I looked up at the guy and gave a sheepish smile and answered my phone. "Hey Jay" she said. Jay is her nickname for me. I feel too old when she calls me aunt or something like this.

Me: "  Nina what the hell?! Why did you change my ringtone?!"  I said in a low voice trying not to let green eyes hear me. But I mustve failed to do so because he smiled a closed lip smile.

Nina: You like it? Its one of my favorites. Hahaha.

Me: No Nina that was not cool. You are never gonna touch my phone again! And im so not taking ou shopping at that new mall today either? Btw what was it called again, my friend wanted to know..?

Nina: No No No im soorrryyy!!! I lovee you pleeaassseee don’t do this!!  I need your phone, mine is soo boring and PLEASE don’t cancel the mall date! I need new clothes for school! And you agreed too because you said you are in desperate need of new clothes too! pweaaaaaaaaaaaassssee!!!!????

Me: Fine i wont cancel the mall date BUT your banned from touching my phone for a month! Take it or leave the mall!

Nina: Fine. And the name of the mall is "Dulles Town Center Mall"

Me: hmm..ok wait lemme write that down.

I took a paper out of my bad and put it on my other palm while my phone was on speaker on my shoulder.

Me: Whats it called again?

Nina: Dulles Town Center.

Me: Did you mess with my volume settings. Cuz I think even your mom heard that back at the shop.

Nina: "Yeeeaahh abbbbout thattt, I was jammin' to One Direction while you were in the other room helping mom"

Me: That’s a month and a half Missy. No wonder my battery's always dead when I come home every night!

Nina: Noooooo. Im sorry

Me: Nope.

Nina : Fine. But your picking me up at 6 tonight for the mall.

Me: I'll be there sweetz. Bye

Nina: Bye Jay.

 I turned around and saw that Green Eyes was listening to my whole conversation and was grinning.  Almost laughing, even though he was trying to hide it.  "Uhm..right." I said, half to him half to myself. And then I started walking to my car. I could feel him watching me. I wanted to turn around so badly but, luckily I managed to get to my car without looking back. I got into my car, but then realized I couldn’t go anywhere until the crowd of crazy girls didn’t move out of the way. "Oh god what am I gonna do now?!" I groaned. I went up a bit more until the crowd was about 2 feet away from the front of my car. I honked to tell them to move out of my way, but they didn’t move. I was seriously going to be late! I was about to honk again but then Green Eyes came out of the van and ran over to the girls. This time there were two DIFFERENT guys with him. Both, again, were realy hot, but the one with black hair in a tall updo was seriously hot. I remember he was my favorite when I was obsessed with One direction. I could get the rest of the guys names mixed with each other but I knew this guy was Zayn. Zayn Malik.  The other had straight brown hair. I think he was either Liam or Louis. I watched as they tried to get the fans out of the way so that I could drive through.I drived up a bit and I opened my window, and looked at Green eyes and Zayn. "Thanks guys." I said. "No problem" they replied in synchrnonization. I smiled and drove on to work. I knew I was gonna get yelled at by my boss, but its my first time being late in a long time, and he's a softy, so I knew I would be let off the hook with a lecture.

Thanks guys! This was the first Chapter. PLEASE PLEASE tell me how you like it! And im going to try my best to write the next chapter ASAP.