Chapter Two

So here's chappy 2. Hope you guys like the story so far even though its only one chapter. Comment! Vote! Fan!

**Harry's POV**

'I love these fans but sometimes they just take too much of my space' I thought. I got out of the car and saw a girl with long black hair in a high ponytail walking. She was looking like she was really pissed. 'Haha mustve been the fans' I thought.  I went to sign some autographs when the girl walked by me without even giving me a glance. She took another step and almost fell. I quickly threw my arms around her waist and caught her before she fell to the ground.  She got up and pushed out of my arms. Then she kinda stood there for a few minutes. I could tell by her face that she was having an argument with herself about something.  Then she suddenly came back to earth 'Thank God' I thought. "Uhm thanks for that" she said in a beautiful angelic voice. 'God she looks beautiful and her voice is also amazing.' I thought. "No problem" I said. She looked at her watch and a worried look took over her beautiful face. "Uhm I have to go now, thanks again. Bye" She said. I'm guessing she had somewhere to be. She turned and was just about to take a step when her phone rang.  My band, One Direction's song called I Want started blaring out. "shit! Ugh Mahi" she muttered to herself.  She quickly fished her phone out of her bag and answered it.  She had a whole conversation with someone about not touching her phone again about going somewhere. As soon as I heard  'shopping at that new mall' I turned my head over to her and listened to what she was saying. I didn’t want to eavesdrop, but I was just curious. My band and I were going to a new mall that had opened here  in Sterling , Virginia. It was different to be out of Europe and in the States. The girl took a paper out of her bag and put her phone on speaker. "What's it called again" she said. A voice came out of the phone and said "Dulles Town Center Mall" "That’s the mall we are going to!' I thought. 'So I might see her there.' And then the girl started scolding the person on the phone about touching her phone and messing up her volume settings and banning them from it. I heard the voice say "Fine but your picking me up at 6 tonight for the mall."  The girl with the ponytail said "I'll be there sweetz. Bye" and the voice said "Bye Jay." 'Hmmm..so her name is Jay. Cool.' I thought. I was laughing at the conversation she just had and this girl banning the person on the phone from touching her phone, when '''Jay''' turned around. She gave me this weird look and said "Uhm…right." Half to herself and half to me. And then she started walking towards her car probably with her car keys in hand. I went and signed some autographs and took pictures. A few minutes later a black Chrysler 300 (MY FAVORITE KIND OF CAR!!!! :D) came out and stopped a few feet behind the fans. She honked once but no one paid attention. She looked at her watch again and I knew she was getting late to go somewhere so I went over to my 2 band mates in the car and told them to come help get the girls out of the car's way. Zayn and Liam helped me push the girls out of the way. '''Jay''' drove out slowly and stopped in front of me and Zayn and smiled at us. 'Gosh her smile is so beautiful.' I thought. 'NO! No Harry! You cannot b e thinking like this! your dating Caroline.' I scolded myself. "Thanks guys" she said. "No problem me, Zayn, and Liam said in sync. She smiled again and drove on. "C'mon mate. Lets go back to the hotel. We have 4 hours before we hit that new mall. " said Zayn to me. "Yeah, coming." I said.  I took a few last pictures and we all said our goodbyes to the fans. We got into our van and went back to our hotel to rest a bit.

*****OK guys, this was pretty the same chapter as the first, just in Harry's POV. I know it may be a bit boring but It was kinda necessary to get an idea of what was going thru Harrys mind when all that stuff happened. And plus I don’t have this story planned out so I need to plan it out. Me and my friend are gonna work it our together tomorrow at school. Shes new to wattpad. Her account is Sk8rChick98. She hasn’t written anything yet, but she's REALLY REALLY REAALLLYY good at writing poetry. WE were planning on doing something together. So again back to about the story, im sorry if u didn’t really like this chapter, but im gonna try to get the next chapter in ASAP with what happenes next. PLEASE tell me how you all like it. COMMENT! RATE! FAN! THANNKSSSSS!! Love to you all!! <3 :D*****