Chapter Four

A/N (Author's Note) : Ok guys! I begged my parents and stayed a bit longer. I'm gonn try to get chapter four done right now on the iPod. An if here are some mistakes I'm sorry but I'm using an IPOD. And I lift not have completelY good grammer because I'm trying to ml it short so I might use easy text talk.like I'm gonna use shortcuts for spelling words.oh and if a sentence has this: ' on the begginig or end of it that means it's someone thoughts. Just like when there's a dialogue you put quotation marks which are these: ". You'll get what I mean.Thanks! Read on! :p

**Nina's POV**

'this mall is amaaaazing!!' I thought 'it's huuuge on the inside and has all of mine and Jays fave stores in it!' we both squealed from excitement! We saw one of our most fave stores which was '''Forever 21''' and ran to it! We completely forgot about the boys until they ran after us and yelled "wait up!!". "sorry this I like one of our mooosstt favorite store ever! So seeing as it has THREE stories is a bit overwhelming." I said to them. "no prob! We all have our moments" I got in reply from Liam. I smiled at him.

"Can anyone else hear my stomch viciously growling?!" said Jay. We were all laughing until Zayn suddenly got serious.

"where's Louis??" he asked with a voice full of concern. "oh God! Not again!" groaned Niall.

Then we all went to find him together. After about fifteen minutes of cluelessly wandering around trying to find Louis, I finally saw him. "Guys! look! He's over there in that wig shop!" they all turned around and saw Louis coming out of the wig shop and looking very interested while stepping into '''Victoria's Secret'''. What made it even more wierd was that he took out a blonde wig out of his purchase bag from the wig shop and put It on. Then he ran into Victoria's secret and did the stupidest thing ever. He picked up a lacy bra and put it on. Then he started dancing all around. He was doing all these weird moves and trying to act like a "stereotypical" girl. Everyone just stood there and watched him for a few minutes until I spoke up.

"Somebody should go stop him before someone shows up and does something bad"

The boys just had tired looks on their faces, so they just looked at each other and said "Not me" or "Nope" or "I went in last time…never again" Me and Jay just gave them weird looks. It was between me and her now. "I am only THIRTEEEEENNN" I said slowly and smiled. Her eyes got wide and she just shook her head side to side. "NO NO NO NO NO!! WHY ME?! WHY MEEE" We all just looked at her. We were basically ganging up on her without saying words. "URRGGHHH fine! I'm going." she said and then started walking forward. Suddenly…"Wait!" said Niall. "What?? I don’t have to go??" Jay asked hopefully. "No. I was gonna say to be careful in there. And also Good Luck." Niall said. She gave him a confused look. "Oh, thanks." Jay said. She ran into the store, cause Louis was starting to get really crazy and outta control now. Jay tried to stop Louis from dancing and tried to take the naked mannequin he was dancing with away but he wouldn’t let go.

Finally after a few minutes her threw the mannequin down and grabbed another bra and put it backward on Jay. We all laughed so hard we all fell to the ground.  Then we saw Louis grab Jay and he started dancing and singing with her. She tried to stop him but I guess he was too strong for her. Then we saw she laughed and kinda gave in to Louis. Then they stopped dancing like maniacs and started ballroom dancing. Louis put his arm around Jay's waist and she put her hand on his shoulder (A/N: or chest/neck whatever it is)That’s when we heard loud thumping out here and saw Harry stomp into the store. He went in and pulled Jay and Louis apart and started yelling at Louis. Louis came out with his head down and Harry and Jay cleaned up Louis' mess in the store. After ten minutes they came back out and we all quietly walked to the food court. While we were walking I whispered to Liam "How did NO ONE hear or see that?!?!" He looked at me and then started thinking. "Come to think of it, I'm wondering the same thing!" We quietly laughed and walked on. Finally we got to the food court!

HERE IT IS chapter four! I'm gonna try to upload sooner. OHHH and I have a new story. I don’t think I'll have it up till at least tomorrow or the day after, but I do have a chapter or two written on paper. It's also a 1D fanfic.  Its gonna be a bit different concept than this though. Thanks and PLEASE FAN VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!! tell others about my story. Get the word out! TAAANNKKSS!!!! Sorry for any mistakes. And if anyone has any ideas or thoughts pleeeeasee share!