Tardy!✋

Bahja's Pov:

As i walked into first period, i made my way to the back of the class.

"Hey Bahja" Zonnique smiled, i rolled my eyes "stupid bitch" as i mumbled under my breath.

Just as class was getting ready to start Jacob ran inside, "Jacob why are you late?" the teacher asked. "Well i didn't have a ride this morning, so i had to walk" Jacob shot a death glare at me, that meant i was gonna get it when i got home. 😒

Jacob's Pov:

It all started this morning, Bahja was being a stupid stuck up bitch! i was trying to be nice but obviously she didn't want that.

I had to walk all the way to school, i got chased by a dog & almost fucked up my Tru's, when i finally got to school i knew i was going to get in trouble for being late.

I walked into class trying not to be noticeable, "Why are you late Jacob?" the teacher asked. I cussed under my breath "I didn't have a ride this morning" i instantly shot a look at Bahja.

I made my way to the back of the class where Bahja was, i just love to torture her. I hit her arm.

"Ouch what the fuck Jacob!" Bahja hissed.

I started to laugh i thought it was pretty funny 😂 until my fat ass teacher came back there.

Both of you, detention after school.

I really didn't care, but when i looked at Bahja her eyes were watering, like she was just getting ready to burst out in tears.

I shook my head & started thinking "Man maybe i did kinda take it to far, i know she doesn't like gett-" my thoughts got disrupted by the bell meaning first period was over.