Heaven

"Heaven you okay?"
"Destiny just leave me the fuck alone! Haven't you done enough?".
My sister always fucks up my life. Time and time again. She always has to move too steps forward. "Heaven I'm so so sorry please just talk to me!". "Fuck off!". I'm really getting mad now. I just sometimes wish that she would stay in her place. She thinks because she's my older sister she can run my life. To avoid more screaming and yelling I run to my room and lock the door. I start to cry all over again.
*I've never loved you.......I barely even like you. Just give up*
His voice just keeps echoing in my head. Why do I open myself up and put so much of my heart into everything. "Heaven you have to talk to me! Come out now!"
"Leave me alone dude! I'm a grown fucking woman. Your not my mom! Your not even my real sister. Fall back!"
"Oh.....okay. I see how it is"
As soon as I said that I regretted it. I really just hurt her feelings. It was all in her voice why did she have to keep messing with me. This never would have happened. I still didn't apologize though. I was so pissed and emotional that I just didn't give a fuck. I got out of my bed and left my room after about an hour to go wash my face. Destiny was on the couch crying. I still didn't apologized. She shouldn't have kept pushing my buttons. I picked up my phone and go to messages. I looked over me his messages.....Jaelyn. He hurt me so bad. So so bad. I may never forgive him. I planned to delete our messages but instead I end up reading them

Jaelyn I know Destiny told you my feelings. I'm so sorry it had to be this way.

Heaven its cool. Don't sweat it.

Can we talk about it? I really feel like you should hear it from me.

Ummm. Maybe another time. Not now tho. I gotta go.

Ugh okay I guess.

If only I knew what that would lead to. If only I had avoided being so very....I don't know open? I deleted the messages and washed my face and hands really quickly. Then my phone lights up. I hear "Cuz I'm not your fucking best friend...I been sitting on this bench to long while you playing with these basic fake chic's........" And I know exactly who it is why the fuck is he calling? I answer harshly.
"What in the fucking world could you possibly want!? What!?"
"Heaven this is Jaelyn's brother Jacob"
"Oh...hey Jacob. Why do u have Jaelyn's phone?"
"Because I couldn't find mine and I asked if I could use his"
"Oh.....did he tell you what happened?"
"No but Destiny did. I'm so sorry that he did that. My brother is a complete asshole."
"Yeah I know....". I'm so confused right now. Like what the fuck was he calling me for?
"Heaven do you want to go on a date with me on Friday? I know it's bad timing but I've been meaning to ask you and I feel like you could use a friend......or boyfriend to help mend your pain." I was speechless. I didn't know why to say
"Uh...why not? I might as well. I need something to get my mind off of it". I mean why not. Jacob looks better than Jaelyn.....quite a bit better. And he's tall. Me being 5"5 I need somebody tall. Jacob is like 6"3. He's like a caramel color. Light caramel though and he has hazel eyes. He's just so.....gorgeous.
"Heaven!!"
"What? Huh?"
"So it's a date?"
"Yes Jacob"
"Okay see you tomorrow then"
*click*. Oh shit. Friday Is tomorrow? Well I guess I'll be getting all prettied up. I can't believe I just zoned out like that thinking about him. He's so sexy man. I don't understand why I always wanted well......not wanted but I don't understand why I thought he was so special. Jacob was their for me all along and I didn't even know. After that conversation I left the bathroom. Destiny looked at me and just stared. She was really really upset. I sat down on the couch next to her
"I thought I wasn't your sister. I thought you would be packing by now"
"Destiny listen I'm so sorry. That blue out of proportion but you know you can't press my buttons like that."
"Its cool Heaven. I understand". I felt like she didn't. She was still so pissed off. I went back and my room trying to remember how we even ended up calling each other sisters

*I really hate being in this hospital. I would love to be sleep in my bed at home. Not here with all these IVs and beeping machines.
"Heaven I know you want to go home"
It's like she read my mind
"You're not wrong there Des."
"Hopefully you'll be out soon."
"Des I love you so much"
"I love you too Heaven"
"I'm glad to hear that. The sad thing Is I might be leaving soon"
"Heaven don't ever talk like that. Ever"
"Sometimes you have to be truthful sis"
"Sis?"
"We don't have to be blood to be sisters. We love each other enough."
"Okay sis"

Remembering that situation took up about 30 minutes of my time. I really do love that girl but she's just so annoying. Like she's just so overprotective. Her boyfriend is just like her too. Good thing he was at work because his compulsive ass would have bursted into my room probably breaking the door down or some shit. Isacc loves me like a little sister. That's pissy. She thinks she's my mom he thinks he's my dad. I'm whole fucking twenty years old and my birthday is in like 2 months. I'm here because they have a huge house and why find my own when they have a 8 bedroom? I help with paying utilities and food. I cook clean and everything. I contribute. I am not slacking. I happen to work at the same place as Destiny, but yet I'm a little kid to them. That's bullshit. I get up to get ready to go out. I jump in the shower and and go pick out a really tight dress. I must've cried for while. It's already 11:00. I put an black pumps and applied a small amount of makeup and a red whine lipstick color.
"Where you going looking all pretty?" Isacc said.
"Out"
"Where though?"
"Isacc I'm a grown ass woman! It don't need your approval!"
"Damn Heaven chill. I was just going to ask if I could tag along because Destiny doesn't want to go out. She's still really upset."
"Oh...sorry. You can come with me"
We walk out the door to the garage.
"Which car are we taking Isacc?"
"The new one"
"Yay can I drive!"
"I don't care girl"
"How did y'all make all this money? I know what Des does. We have the same job. What do you do?