Isacc

I fucked the life out of Heaven twice. That pussy is mine. I made her ass squirt. Not once but twice. She's never squirted in her life so I must have did something right. After I finish getting my things for a shower I head to the bathroom. I peek in Heaven's room. She ain't in there. I shrugged it off and went back to my bedroom and stripped down down. I jumped in the shower for about 20 minutes and cut the water off. I got dressed and went into the living room. Heaven's not in there either. Where the fuck is she at? I pull out my phone and texted her.

Me~ Where are you?

Babygirl😝💦🐱~ Out. Do you need something?

Me~ Nothing really. Just making sure your okay.

Babygirl😝💦🐱~ Well my legs are aching and so is my back and my kitty feels like it's been stabbed repeatedly but other then that I'm fine👌😑

Me~ That's how you supposed to feel. If you don't then you ain't get fucked right😊😊😇

Babygirl😝💦🐱~ Whatever nigga. I'll see you later😒

Me~ Excuse me but you may wanna check that attitude☺like now. Before I fuck it out of you when you get back.

Babygirl😝💦🐱~ Sorry papi

Me~ Smart girl

Like I said. That pussy is mines. She can deny it but she know how act around me.

I turn the tv on and turn on some stupid cartoon that Heaven watches. She always claims to be an adult but does little kid shit. I get up to cook some food because I mean after you fuck a girl twice you usually work up an appetite. I get a text from one of my main droppers.

Mac~ I got the money from the most recent drop. I'm dropping it at the trap now.

Me~ Aight. Good work.

After I send that message I eat my food and to take a nap.

Heaven

I hop in Jacob's car.

"Hey Jacob what's up?" I ask him
"Nuthin. Just taking this sexy as girl on a date."
"What's her name?" I know it's me but let me have my moment.
"This girl has the name of the place she came from"
"And where did she come from?"
"A wonderful place they call heaven"
"Well me name happens to be Heaven"
"And you happen to be that girl"
"Awe Jacob!"
"You so fake. I could hear the sarcasm in your voice" he said laughing.
"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes.
"Where we going tho?"
"You'll see when we get there" he knows damn well I hate surprises. I want to know at that moment.
"Nigga tell me where we going!"
"Who are you talking to like that Heaven?"
"Yo stank ass obviously" I said rolling my eyes.
"Oh okay. I got you later"
"Whats that supposed to mean Jacob?"
"You gone see later little girl"
"Nigga I ain't no damn 'little girl'. I'm 20 fucking years old. You are literally two years older than me. Shut the fuck up bruh!"
"But you forget that your ass is only 5'5 so I don't know what the fuck you talking bout"
"Nigga 5'4 is average so technically I'm above average"
"You forget that I'm 6'4 tho" I was silent. I thought the nigga was like 6'2 6'3. Not 6'4.
"Right hush mode 'little girl'"
"Man fuck you Jacob."
"I plan to". I turned towards the window and blushed. Good think you can't really see when I blush. The rest of the ride to our date was silent. I looked up and we where at the beach.
"I hope you don't plan on swimming because I didn't bring a swim suit" I said taking in the view.
"You didn't need to. I bought you one. I got a medium for the top and a large for the bottoms because....well because no offense but that ass is fat ass hell" I laughed loudly and almost fell I was so weak.
"None taken nigga. I know I got a fat ass"
"You really do." He threw my swim suit and I got in the back of his truck and changed.
"Jacob did you get the skimpiest fucking swimsuit you could find? This bitch all up my ass. Might as well be a damn thong!" He was weak as fuck. He was laughing so hard I started laughing.
"Let's just say I picked it especially for you." This nigga.
"Ya nasty." I walked away and could feel his eyes boring into my back.
"Nigga quit fucking staring at me!"
"Okay" then he ran up to me and rapped his arm around my waist then he slapped and rubbed my ass.
"Damn it Jake!" I yelled and ran away. I didn't get very far because he had long ass legs and I had stubs. He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.
"Put me down Jolly Green Giant!"
"Now you really getting it!" He threw me in the water and I came up for air choking and gagging. He was laughing at me in shallower water. I swam over to him until I could reach the bottom and walked as best I could to him.
"Your gonna regret this you cock rider! I swear on 3 push pops and a gummy bear that I'm gonna beat your fucking ass! Come here cum stain!". He was just standing there laughing like he wasn't it scared I got closer to him and he started to run away. I sprinted after him.  I may be short and a little chubby but I'm fast as hell. He tripped and fell and I jumped on him and started hitting all over. Not hard but hard enough to make a point.
"You stupid pull out mishap! Why would you throw me in the fucking water!"
"Because you were talking shit" he said laughing as I straddled him and started hitting his chest and arms.
"So! You know I'm a shit talker! Dumb ass dodo!" He was still laughing hard as hell.
"Yo ass better quit hitting me!" He said.
"And if I don't?" He looked at me serious and flipped us pinning my arms above my head.
"I'm not the one to test Heaven" he whispered in my ear.
"And I'm one that's gone test you" I said back and wiggled free and took. Off. He literally growled and ran after me. If I say I'm not scared I'm a mutha fuckin liar. It was a good scared. Like more like curious what he was gonna do but still scared of what he might do. I pulled on the door handle and the car was locked. Fuck my entire existence. I was panicking trying to remember where he put the keys. His pants pocketI looked back and he was like right there. I bolted to our clothes and grabbed the keys and ran back to the car and clicked the unlock button. I got in and locked the doors. I was weak as hell. I turned the car on and played "Back To Sleep" by Chris Brown. That's bae as fuck. Jacob actually looked a lot like him. Like it was so weird. He was banging on the window and I was laughing he went to our clothes and grabbed my heels. Not my babies! He grabbed and came back to the window. He pointed at the heels and to the water and walked off. I unlocked the doors and ran after him.
"Jacob no! Not my babies! Those are one of my favorite pair!"
He stopped and turned around and glared at me.
"You want em?" He said
"Yes Jaky please! Give em back!" He walked back towards me and when he got to me he threw the heels towards the car picked me up and took me to the car before I could react.
"Nigga what are you doing?"
"Shut up"
"Oop. Okay then." We got to the car and he opened the door to the backseat and slammed me down.
"Jacob what are you do-" before I could say anything he had smashed our lips together. He bit my lip and I moaned a little. He added tongue and then he pulled away. He untied my top.
"Now I guess I can tell you the real reason I bought this one. Easy access." He said simply
"You a nasty ass nig-"
"Shut the hell up" he growled. He was giving me hickeys on my neck. Let's just say I was a moaning mess. He reached down and started rubbing my punani.
"Shit" I said arching my back. He laughed and rubbed a little hard and entered his fingers.
"J-jacob shit" he sucked on my left nipple then moved up to the top of my boob and left a love mark there.
"Fuckkkk! J-jacob! I'm bouta cum!"
"Hold that shit!" He yelled
"I-I d-d-dont know h-how! I'm cumming!" I came all over his fingers anyways. I'm bout a get fucked up. Damn I gotta learn how to hold my orgasms.
"I told you to hold it he growled." He untied my bottoms finally and went down and blew on it.
"Jacob stop teasing" I moan.
"Shut up" he said slapping the shit out of my thigh.
"Mm fuck Jacob!" He licked up and down and then enters his tongue rubbing my clit hard.
"Fuck Jacob! Slow down baby please!"
"Nah. I'm good" he came up and said and slammed his fingers into me.
"Jacob please! Fuck." He then stopped and dropped his swim trunks and boxers.
"Jacob I don't think that you'll fit" I looked warily and i was scared as fuck. His dick is bigger than Isacc's. Its like 10 inches.
"Jacob hell nah. You to big"
"Shut the hell up because you bouta take it." He put the tip in and I screamed out
"Jacob oh my fucking god!" He laughed at me! The nigga laughed!
"Girl all I put in was the tip witcho tight ass pussy." He then inched in while I was screaming loudly from pain and pleasure. He then started picking up his pace fucking the shit outa me.
"Fuck daddy! Oh my fucking god!"
"Imma push all the way in" he said
"All the way! Jacob I c-cant take no more!"
"Your going to". He shoved the rest of his dick in and put my legs on his shoulder. He was slamming into me.
"Daddy shit! Oh my damn! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"
"Hold that shit!"
"I-I can't." He started fucking me harder and when I tell you this is the definition of pain and pleasure I mean that shit.
"Shit damn fuck! Im cumming! Oh shit!" I came everywhere. I've never came that hard in my entire life. He still was pumping. He tryna kill me.
"Daddy wait! Oh my god! I'm gonna cum again!" I came all over again. My body went numb. He came soon after all in me.
"Oh shit" he mumbled. He thrust a few more times then he pulled out and pulled his shorts and boxers up.
"Your a squirter. Good thing these are leather seats. I bet you'll listen next time i tell your ass to do something tho."
"Yes Jacob" is all I could get out before I fell asleep.