Heaven

Mature Content!! You've been warned.

I'm screaming and crying.
"Isacc please let me go! Please!"
"Shut the fuck up before I give you a reason to cry!"
I went silent. I don't know what Isacc is capable of and I don't want to know. I went into my room..no fuck that. I went into the room where I sleep. I don't want any part of Isacc. Not his home, his cars, his money. Nothing. I cry for a while then I hear my door fly open. Isacc pulls me up by my arm and flings me over the bed
"Isacc what the fu-"
"Didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up!" he says slapping my ass. I was so freaked out. What the fuck is he doing? I try to stand up but he pushes my upper body back down on the bed. He pulls my dress up and tears my underwear.
"Isacc please stop! I'm sorry I'll shut up!"
"It's way too late for sorry" he menacingly whispers in my ear. He pulls down his pants and boxers and forces his self inside me. I scream.
"Isacc stop!" It comes out in more of a moan. Oh shit I think I'm gonna cum. I cum hard as fuck and he knew I did.
"You should learn to listen and judging by your attitude...this will be happening a lot". He says that right before he finishes.
"I love you Heaven" he says before pulling up his boxers and walking away. I just cry and cry. I don't even know how to react to what just happened. I'm considerably sore from what just happened. I went in the bathroom to clean myself. Even though it was forced my body reacted the way I didn't want it to. I did end up having an orgasm and I low key enjoyed it. He will never know that. My instinct is to try and leave but I know if I do I will get fucked again and he probably knows that I liked how he made me feel. I'm not up for that. I go clean up the room and lay down. My legs and my woman hood are quite sore and I really need to rest.

******

I woke up and it was morning. I felt a pain between my legs reminding me of what happened last night. He raped me then told me he loved me. My mind Is boggled. I've never seen that side of Isacc before. Never. I can't believe Destiny just up and left. I know she did for my own good. Please don't forget about me Des.... Please. I get up and slip some shorts on. I go to grab my phone and its not there. Where the fuck is my phone? I search my entire room yet I still didn't find. Did Isacc take it? Why would he do th-. My train of thought is broken when there's knock on the door. "Isacc what do you want?" I say in a dry tone.
"Come out of there and eat."
"Not hungry"
"Come out before I make you and if I have to make you it's not gonna be pretty!"
"Fine! I'm coming"  I walk out the room and head into the kitchen. I catch Isacc eyeing me. Should of wore pants. Shit!
"You have gotten a lot sexier over the years. That ass is fat now."
"Thanks Isacc. Wish you would of thought of that when I first tried but I wouldn't be able to deal anyways....matter of fact I don't have no fucking idea how my sister dealt with you for so many years. Since we we-"
I was interrupted by a hard shove against the wall.
"You wanna repeat what you just said?" he whispered in my ear.
"N-no. I'm sorry" I whisper barely loud enough for him to hear.
"You know I can easily tear that pussy to shreds. Don't test me."
"Okay I'm sorry I'm sorry. I promise I'll listen."
"Good girl" he says smacking my ass twice. He let's me go and I go and sit at the kitchen counter. I'm holding back my tears. I refuse to let him see me cry. Not happening. My ass was fatter and still is getting fatter and after all those years of praying for an ass I kinda regret asking for it now.
"Eat" he says softly. I comply. I'm still sore. I need to listen and listen well. I do not need to confirm any further for him that I liked what happened last night. I get up and eat the food he cooked. Bacon, eggs, sausage, grits, pancakes, and fresh squeezed orange juice. Even though I was in a shitty mood I still ate a lot. I made me a big plate and poored me a glass of orange juice and sat down. I already knew Isacc could cook so the delicious flavor of the food was no surprise. Isacc was contently staring at me while I was eating my food.
"Do you have something on your mind?" I asked slightly annoyed
"Do you really wanna know?" he responded. I shook my head 'no' and continued to eat my food. After I finished up he took my plate and washed it.
"Thanks" I said softly.
"Your welcome. Can I get something in return?" he leans in slowly and I freeze. He pressed his lips against mines and when I didn't kiss back he bit my bottom lip and a moan escaped my mouth and he smiled widely and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Why fight and make it worst? Enjoy it. He gone do it either way. I thought to myself. He kissed my neck all the way into the room. I wet through my shorts. I hated that he got me this way but he did. He took me to his room and laid me down. He lifted up my shirt and licked both of my breast and sucked my nipples. I moaned louder than I wanted to.
"Don't fight it. You know you want me all up inside of you" he whispers in my ear. I was so wet I was squirming. He was turning me on with his every touch. He rubbed in between my legs and I almost broke my back I arched it so hard.
"Papi got you wet?" he says smirking.
"Fuck" I moan out. I love how he said that. His Cuban accent still lingers. He continues to rub
"Please stop teasing" I moan out almost begging. He pulls my shorts and underwear down.
"Damn. You be acting so bitchy and I bet its because you needed some good dick. You so fucking wet."
"Mmmmm" I moan loudly when he licks at my girly then blows.
"Oh shit Isacc!! Fuck please stop teasing me!" he chuckles then dives his face into my girly. He licks and swirls and I go ballistic.
"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!! Yes! Oh my gosh yes!" I have never felt this turned on in my life. I was about to cum and he knew. He licked and licked and I came so hard.
"Shit fuck papi yes!!" He looked up at me and laughed
"I knew I would make you call my papi" he then pulled his basketball shorts, and boxers down. His peen was huge! I kind off got scared. That's why I was so sore the first time.
"Isacc your dick is huge." he chuckles
"I know and you gone take every inch"
He turned me over into the doggy position and slowly thrust into me.
"Holy fuck!" I screamed. He pounded into me and pushed my back down and started riding the fuck out of my ass.
"Oh shit papi ease up please!" I scream.
"Fucking take it" he grunted huskily.
"Oh my god I'm gonna cum papi yes!" I started clenching around him and he thrust harder.
"I'm cumming fuck!" I came hard.
"Holy shit Heaven!"
"Yes!" I moan out him filling me with his load. I looked back and saw that it was soaked.
"Why is it so wet Isacc?" I said still catching my breath.
"You squirted everywhere. What you haven't squirted before?" I shook my head no and looked down.
"Nobody could ever make me. I just thought I couldn't" I shrugged and tried to stand and I fell instantly.
"Damn Isacc you paralyzed a bitch!" He came and picked me up laughing. He took me to my room and gave me some new shorts and a shirt. I could not take a shower right now. When he put me in the living room he laid me on the couch and gave me the remote.
"I think I earned the title papi huh?" He said.
"I guess so sense you had me screaming it." I said sleepily. He wore my ass out. He did not lie when he said he could tear my kitty to shreds. He laughed and and lifted my legs and sat down and replaced my legs on his lap. He was rubbing my ass and slightly gripped it.
"Damn I better stop before I have you screaming again" he said biting his lip I laughed and started falling asleep. Before I knew it I was out.

******

I woke up snuggled up to Isacc his hand still on my ass just like when I first fell asleep. He was asleep still. When I tried to get up and move he tightened his grip. Fuck..... I tried again and then he slapped my ass.
"Shit" I whisper moaned. He did not need to know I liked that. I smile spread across his face. Too late.
"Where you going?" he said with his eyebrow raised.
"I gotta pee papi let go"
"I'll think about it"
"Nigga do you want me to pee on you?!"
"You won't do that" he said chuckling.
"Trust me I have before and they was feeling salty as hell" I say. He laughed and let go.
"Thank you" I say as I got up. He slapped my ass when I stood and I laughed and walked to the bathroom. After I peed and washed my hands I decided to take a bath. I started the water and stripped naked. I put in my favorite V.S. bubble bath. When I got in the water it reminded me of how soar I actually was and I tensed. The hot water eventually started to relax my muscles. I was so chilled. 30 minutes later I hear a knock on the door.
"Wassup!" I yell. He comes in and I  don't even bother covering myself.
"What you knock for if you wasn't gone ask for permission to come in?"
"I don't know. Just letting you know I was. By the way I gotta pee.
"Nigga go to the bathroom in ya room! What the fuck!" he laughs and whips it out and pees anyways.
"Isacc what the hell!" I then remembered my phone.
"Isacc where the hell is my phone?"
"Oh yeah I forgot. I made a plan. You gotta earn it back."
"Isacc I need my phone! What do  you want?" I saw his dick start to grow. He was getting a boner.
"Isacc I'm still really soar" I said like a baby.
"Then you don't want your phone" he sang.
"Papi please!?"
"Bend over hands on the tub"
"Fine!" I got out the tub and bent over and put my hands on the tub. He started rubbing over my slit.
"Mm shit papi"
"Good girl. Your wet but that pussy slick"
I don't know what the fuck that means but it sounded good coming from his lips. He pushed in and I let out a shriek.
"Fuck!" He fucks the life out of me. I could barely breath.
"Oh my god I'm gonna cum!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I clench on and its all over. "Shit papi yes!" I cum and he does soon after.
"You squirted again! That's twice today!"
"Yes and she's really soar now. Can I have my phone please?"
"Yeah and poor baby. Want me to rub it?"
"Boy by. Give me my phone." I rolled my eyes and turned the shower on so I could wash my self. When I got out my phone was on the counter. I grabbed it and texted Jaelyn remembering we have a date.

Me~ Hey we still on for the date?😐😐

💦Jaelyn😝~ Why wouldn't we be?

Me~ No reason. Just making sure.

💦Jaelyn😝~ Kk. I'll pick you up in about 30 minutes

Me~ okay. See you then soon.

It's 4:08 now. I go get dressed and put on a tight black dress my black red bottoms and my favorite perfume after I oiled up. I walk to the living room and walk it the door. I run down the stairs and wait for Jaelyn. This should be fun!