Destiny

I have to come up with a plan to get my sister from that monster. It must be hard if he isn't making her stay in the house. Knowing Isacc I wouldn't put it past him to do something like that. I guess I'll try to text her.

Me~ Heaven are you okay. I'm gonna come and get you from him.

Heavenly Hell😇😈~Desi I'm not even at the house. I'm fine he doesn't hurt me. I don't make enough to support myself financially. I'm just gonna stay here for a while. I'll leave soon but Desi. Please don't forget about me. I need you.

Me~ Then I can support you! He is not safe. He will hit you. He hit me when I made him mad or when he was just plain out mad.

Heavenly Hell😇😈~ Trust me. He found a way to let out his anger. Desi I'm okay. For one if I leave he will hurt you and me. I would rather sacrifice myself then let you get hurt.

Me~ But Babygirl that's my job. Not yours. I should be the one making the sacrifices. I'm the older sister. I'm the one who should be protecting you. I have a plan but I need you to cooperate with me.

Heavenly Hell😇😈~ Okay sissy but I'm not going to risk you and me by making a stupid ass mistake. I refuse to. I'm going to protect you and me. I'm gonna stay with him and make sure I stay on his good side. I think I have and idea to. You need to get Mellissa, LaKayla, Timmy, Jimmy, Gerald, your brother Joseph, and your cousin Chapo.
(My cousins name is actually Jose but since he's blexican we call him Chapo as in El Chapo. Yeah its racist but we still love each other.)

Me~ Aight I love you sis. Please be careful.

Heavenly Hell😇😈~ I love you too and I will. I'll try and stay on his good side.

Me~ Good girl. Okay I have some long distance calls to make. Half of them live out of state. Im gonna call Jacob and please don't get mad but I'm calling Jaelyn too. He's gonna help if he feels your in any danger.

Heavenly Hell😇😈~ Destiny why? Just why? Well whatever I'm busy. Im with Jacob now. Ttyl love

I didn't respond. She's probably pissed. Well I've got some phone calls to make and some flights to book.

Heaven

I would be mad at Destiny but I'm to tired and sore to care.
"Jake why you had to do me like that?" I asked as I'm laying in his bed.
"Because you're hard headed as fuck."
"Bruh I can barely use the bathroom by myself. That bath barely helped. I'm still sore as fuck, I have hand prints on my ass and thighs, hickeys all the way up and down my body and my punani feels swollen and abused. You are an asshole. You did not have to do me like that". He laughed the whole time I lectured him.
"Nigga its not funny. I legit can not walk down stairs. You will be carrying me. Just know that. "
"You say that like you're super heavy. The only thing really weighing you down is that fat ass."
"You're a pervert Jacob"
"This pervert got you stumbling and limping"
"Ouyay tupidsay ockcay uckersay!(you stupid cock sucker!)

(A/N so basically I'm using the most lazy method of pig Latin and I'm taking the first letter putting it at the end and adding an A and a Y. Bam! You speak a different language today. Your welcome😛😐. Don't worry tho. I'll still translate)

"Heaven I have no idea what you just said"
"Good cause then I would have to find a way to run and I'm not up for that"
"Whatever girl but what you wanna do? We can watch movies and I'll order pizza and set up  a blanket fort or something?"
"You just described my ideal date" he really did. I would rather do that than go to some stupid expensive restaurant and have to get dressed. I would much rather stay at home and eat and watch movies with my baby.
"Great. I'll go order the pizza while you find some clothes and try figure out a way for you to get downstairs" he said laughing.
"Uckfay ouyay Acobjay!(fuck you Jacob!)"
"I still don't speak that but I have a feeling it was mean and hurtful!"
"Awwe! You know me so well!"
"And that's exactly why you gone make your own way downstairs."
"Whatever" I say getting up....well attempting to get up. After about 5 minutes I got up and limped over to his huge closet and stole a hoodie.
"Jacob would you happen to have some underwear I can wear!"
"Yep. I bought some boy shorts just in case my sister came in town!"
"Will they fit me? You know her ass is way fatter than mine. Lissa(Mellissa) got ass for years!" I say laughing. I'm bi so she is one girl I would not mind fucking. Never tell her siblings this.
"Yes they will fit. You got ass for months. You'll be alright!"
I looked over where he keeps her some clothes and found the new package of boy shorts. They actually did fit. They were kind of snug to be honest. I grabbed my phone and went towards the stairs. I just stared at them for a while. How the fuck am I supposed to get down there?
"Jacob please help me! I'm scared imma fall. My legs ain't ready."
"Here I come" he said. He ran up the stairs and put me on his back. He then took us down the stairs.
"Thank you Jacob"
"Its the least I could do. I'm the reason you couldn't walk down them yourself."
I mouthed vacuum to him which looks like fuck you and he was all like
"Don't test me little girl."
"All I said was vacuum! When you mouth it, it looks like fuck you!"
"Mhm. That's what I thought." We sat down on the fortress of pillows and blankets. It was super comfortable.
"What are we watching Jaky?"
"I don't know. I don't know? You wanna watch something scary?"
"Hell nah nigga! Nopey nope nope! You tried it!" I fucking hate scary movies. Not because they scary but because those stupid ass white people. Like you dummy. If a mother fucking book come flying at you don't just sit there and stare at it. Nigga leave the fucking house. Dumb people.
"Ohhh! Jake let's watch something funny! You got the fire stick right?"
"Yes Heaven"
"Okay let's watch what now! You know the new Kevin Hart movie?"
"Okay yeah good idea." He put the movie on went and got chips popcorn pizza and soda he had prepared.
"You the real M. V. P Jake you know that? You really are." He was weak as hell.
"Girl I know that already"
"Shut cho' old cocky ass up! I take back what I said"
"I see how it is. Its cool nigga" My phone buzzed. I looked to see that I had a text from Isacc.

Sacc😑😒~ Where you at tho.

Me~ I'm at a friends house watching movies. I'm fine.

Sacc ~ Are you planning on coming back. I was worried sick about you?

Me~ Not tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

Sacc😑😒~ Whatever. I got something for yo ass tomorrow.

Me~ Ohhhhhh! I'm so scared😑😑😪😪

Sacc😑😒~ Mhhm keep actin up I got you.

I left him on seen and watched the movie with Jacob. Let's just day my sides hurt that shit was so funny man.