Chapter~ 4

I cannot believe he got noticed by Victoria and the jock gang.

Well, the jock gang are all hot. Their all best friends and have been since like 5th grade. There is Brayden who is the sweet one who can actually manage to get a girlfriend, then Austin which is jokester of the group and has a girl friend for like a couple of months or less, and finally Nathaniel (aka Nathan) who is probably the most famous in the group. He can get a girl friend but chooses not to. Well since they added Clyde, I would say that Clyde is now the hottest in the group, but that's just my opinion.

Then there is Victoria, she perfect in like- everything. She plays volleyball, can sing, has nice clothes/hair/nails/ EVERYTHING! I mean, I'm not jealous of her, I could care less about her and her 'designer volleyball attire.

If you want more, then there's me. Nothing much happening here, I do my best in school and hang out with most of my friends. Well you think I probably meant girls? No most of my friends are guys but my best friends and girls. Well- in exception of Ian of course. He is my everything, but my best girl friend is Jessica. I have known her since the end of 7th grade. She can read me like a book, as I can to her. We talk about anything and everything. She knows everything about me and when something is up, which is sometimes a bad thing but also good.

"Ms. Williams, please tell the class what the answer to number 4 is?" I pick my head up to see my teacher Mr. Smith starring at me with the rest of the class mocking him. I look at the board and quickly work the problem out in my head.

"The answer is x = -15 because all the x 's combined and then the constants subtract themselves in each side." I say in a very tired tone and lay my head back down on my desk giving him a sign that I'm done. Mr. Smith's face pales as he looks around the room loosing his tie.

"Very well. Just look up in class Ms. Williams." I make a grunting sound and keep my eyes closed.

The teacher kept talking and before I could realize she is putting me to sleep. A dream? Shall I have a dream, or a nightmare in which you exist in?

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"SUMMER!" A terrifying shriek comes for the distance and I immediately start following it. It comes and goes every now and then, even more suspenseful than the last.

As I reach the person that was screaming my nightmare stopped before I could see their face.

*_*_*_*_*_*

"Summer?" Someone nudges me and I open my eyes to see the dull light brown color of the desks.

"Mmh?" Stretching my arms out on either side of me and then rubbing my eyes to get them to be able to open. I look at the person who decided to wake me to find- Clyde. Of course.

"Come on. It's lunch time!"

__________

Sorry it's such a short chapter this time. I'll work more on the chapters. Promise!!! 🙌🏻

LIKE COMMENT FOLLOW

-MICHAELA- ❤️