11. the plan

Don't play the music ! 😊wait till I say so pls
|(Y/n)=your name
|(L/n)=last name
|(F/f)=fav food
|(F/d)=fav drink
|(F/c)=fav colour
You started noticing some things while you were eating..all of the boys had something different like Ciel had a foot that was tapping against the ground the whole time that means he is a nervous person and then Rin he was sending death glares to all of the boys once he send one to you..so that meant he was an angry person but you knew that already..then Ruki he was always daydreaming you  had to snap your finger infront of him in order to be able to talk to him so he was a dreamer then last but not least Mitsu he didn't eat all maybe 2 spoons full but that's all he ate..so that says he isn't a hungry person or he doesn't like his body..~I need to get back to my room..~ Thank you so much for this delicious food but i'm going upstairs now. You pushed the chair back very carefull and stood up you were about to leave when someone grabed your wrist you jumped but turned around to see that Rin had grabbed your wrist. Didn't you forget something. He pointed at your plate. Oh i'm sorry i'll clean up the table. You sighed but started picking up all the plates and going to sink you cleaned them and set them on the island in the middle of the kitchen you let the water run and then you turned around and went upstairs you opened the door went inside and sat on your bed you turned around in your bed and screamed in your pillow several times. I HATE IT AHHH! Luckily noone heared it and didn't came to your room. ~ I have to get working on my plan before its to late..~
You sat on the chair infront of the desk that's next to your bed (for once I'm gonna ad photos in dunny why is just feel like it 😂😊)

~You sat on the chair infront of the desk that's next to your bed (for once I'm gonna ad photos in dunny why is just feel like it 😂😊)

One of those two rooms ofcourse in your fav colour (I would lovee~ it in black 😍😍😍😍)And started writing down in your notebook what you're planning to do normally if everything goes to plan it would be a few days and you would be free out of th...

And started writing down in your notebook what you're planning to do normally if everything goes to plan it would be a few days and you would be free out of these psychopaths's house.~ ok I hope it works out..let's see shall we ?~
You closed the notebook and put it in your pants it was the safest place to hide..one thing you didn't know for sure if they wouldn't go in your pants to take the book..Well i'll try and sleep and start tommorow. You already had changed into something comfy

You laid down in your bed and drifted of to sleep more rapidly then you thought you would

*play the music*
~Dreamworld~(or is it..)
I woke up with tears in my eyes and sweat in my forehead..everything was quite I slipped into my slippers and slowly turned the door knob so that the door would open. I looked outside and I was shocked all the walls where covered in blood.. I have to get out of here. I kept on thinking I started running quietly through the hallway to the door where I first came through once I was outside I started running as hard as  I could..i tried to open the gate but there was a lock on it..i didn't have luck that little dodgy started Barking icecream knew I had to be quick otherwise I'll be here forever..I started climbing the walls as I saw some lights go on in one of the rooms.. I started climbing faster and I fell down on the other side i quickly get up and start running to nowhere away from that house I turned around a corner and bumped into something I looked forward to see legs..I looked further up and saw a face that I recognised sadly..it was Ruki..You'll never escape us (Y/n) He kicked me in the guts and said that is my punishment for trying to run away.
~End of dreamworld~ (is it?)
Now for real I jumped up and was covered in tears and sweat..
Luckily it was a dream. You said to yourself.
Little
Did
You
Know..

~730 words without a/n~
HYYY haha how are ya'll doing I hope great so ya hope you liked this chapter I know I know , I said I was gonna upload twice in Friday but no I'm gonna upload now and once then so hope you are a great day and~
Baii baii sugar~sannn
~Lina

ABOUT THE MUSIC
It's from this awesoommeeee game
Called mystic messenger I love it right now and I've been playing it for 8 days rn 😍😍 Yoosung is so cute..to cuttee!
Well I recommend this game to everyone it's just so awesome made 😂😊
Welll~
Baii now for real Sugar~San
~Lina