♜He Ached For Him To Be Back♖

It was just like being in a cage. Being the one who's underestimated, being the one who was misunderstood... Remember when he was 'king'?

When he 'owned it all?'

when he had 'everything'?

When he was the Earl of Phantomhive?...

Did you know...

He wasn't

He wasn't king..

Tell me, when you first see a boy... locked up, what do you see? 

You see a small, fragile weakling. A weak, scared child.

Well what does Sebastian see?

Regret.

A boy who was a monochrome mess of anguish and sorrow. A boy who seemed like he didn't even need to try and care. A boy who never even thought of regretting it all,

but did

♜♖♜

 Everone else thought different of him, other than Sebastian. He was the one who saw through everything, and was the only one who understood...

Well it was too late now.

His precious little master was gone..

What was he thinking.. precious?

How can one thing be...precious or special if they were gone?

Gone...

Vanished..

God, to  be honest.. this was the most interesting thing to ever happen after living out decades..

The demon sighed and leaned his tall frame on the freezing window pane. Frost was forming before the glass, creating a sheet of crystal to blurry his vision. He tapped before the glass, boredly looking out the blurred window. Such a stubborn master he had... Yet, he couldn't blame him..

Such a young and inexpiremenced demon like him would obviously act like this..

Especially his master...

Sighing, Sebastian lifted the side of his head from the freezing glass of the window. It was.. what, 7 am? Sebastian made his way to the grand kitchen of the manor. The once happy yet dark mansion he used to know was gone.. The servants, all the criminals, to be honest.. this life was quite interesting.. Being in the human world just for entertainment is not only idiotic, but dangerous. 

Sebastian knew this, yet.. it didn't matter.

The only true danger here was how he'd feel about it anyways..

There was many times that he has made a contract with someone. All from different era's in time. This so far, was the most interesting. He's felt emotions he's never felt before.. and it was quite complex. 

He didn't want to let this one go, 

nope.. not that easily..

 Sighing once again, he decided to treat this like any other time his young master was kidnapped.

Though, deep inside,

he ached for him to be back.