♜The Raven-haired Beast♖

♜The raven-haired beast straightened his tailcoat.

 "Excuse me sir, have you seen a young man? He seems to have a striking resemblance to the  Earl Of Phantomhive.." 

 "I''m sorry sir, there's tons of peasants crawling around the streets, I wouldn't       be able to tell your brat apart from the others..."

The raven-haired beast wandered around the frosty streets. The sky was still grey, but it also showed signs of the frost melting. The glittery frost sparkled with each step he took, intimidating him with it'spretty signs of hope.

"I'm trying.." he muttered.

Now where the hell would his young master be in such distressful weather? Surely, there's a good chance he's out somewhere... wandering the streets.

"Oh how foolish of you, Eternal Master"

Suddenly, there was a frail impact on his chest.

"Oh! s-sorr.... Sebastian?...."

Sebastian eyes wandered downwards to the young lady looking up at him.

"Lady Elizabeth?... What are you doing here?"

The young lady was still in her dark attire. It surely didn't suit her.. Her curly hair had more strands down, framing her porcelain face. Her green eyes seemed dull, just like her entire face. Such a delicate girl, wearing such dark depression on her.

"oh.. n-nothing... Sorry to have-"

"N-No, it's fine Miss Midford... May I ask you something?"

She blinked, head softly tilting to one side. Her dull eyes tried to show curiousity, yet still displayed dull emptiness.

"Have... Have you seen ...."

"Seen who?"

"The young Master?..."