♜They Ached For 'Him'♖

♜♖♜♖♜♖♜♖

                                                            he ached for him to be back

                                                                            ♜♖♜♖♜♖♜♖

                                        A boy darkly cloaked roamed the dark streets of London.

                                       The time of day where the most predators come out to play.

The young lad shivered and pulled the navy blue cloak tightly around his body, even though the sophisticated material would obviously do him no good. A clunk of snow buried the sides of every road, it's icy whiteness illuminating compared to the darkness of each road. Everything seemed black, with the exception of the street lanterns and the intimidating snow. The stubborn boy crawled in a dark alley. Despite the wet ground, he sat his aching body on the wet stone ground. All his energy sunk down on his bum as he tried ever so hard to sit up right. 

No Ciel, you are not a peasant.

You will not sleep in a wet, filthy alley way.

 He groaned and forced his aching body up. Spotting a snow covered bench near the park, he immediately limped towards it, eager to lay down. He wiped some of the frost off with one of his gloved hands before sitting on it.

He thought for a moment..

He wondered if Sebastian would ever care about this decision.

Why did he run away in the first place?

The navy-haired boy huffed and swung his legs up, laying on the bench.

It didn't matter if Sebastian or even him think that running away from a butler was stupid.

For once, this felt right.

being without Sebastian..

Yet deep inside,

he ached for him to come find him

           ♜♖♜♖♜♖♜♖