School shopping and birthday party

Ava PoV
I wake up and yarn I sit up and stretch as I'm thinking I realise I'm finally 13 and of course Bruce is 15. We've met selina and I like her and she likes me I know what she does. Anyway suddenly the door opens without a knock morning Ava Alfred says. Morning? I say in a confruzed sound. Alfred laughs Bruce and I though of you finally turning 13 we celebrate with a party i smile big I love party's. What time is it I ask it's at 7 pmAva I look at my clock and see it's only 10:30 great I'm going to the gym than Alfred I say getting at of bed not caring if I'm in shorts which you can see my butt and that I'm wearing a crop top with bite me on it. Not today miss Alfred says what I say we are going school shopping for Gotham high Alfred says I groun great school I say. How can you groun when you don't know what it's like Bruce says entering. Cause I know it's going to boring cause I've never liked school I say and Alfred and Bruce laughs. Come on get dressed Bruce says grabbing me and chucking me in to my walk in closet. I look though my cloths and pick at a purple crop top with black jeans and green converse shoes I also change my bra and pants. I go and turn around and see Bruce and Alfred looking shocked I just realised I never thought about the door. I laugh as my face goes bright red from embarrassment. Um that's just picture and say that never happened I say shyly. When did you get that big Bruce was saying before Alfred put out his hand on his mouth I laugh since i turned 12 I say.

Alfred PoV
Ava spaces out and picks out cloths but suddenly she just starts changing and my eyes open wide. Wow she grown up tho and that butt and breasts I'm guessing we are not just getting school uniform. I hear Ava laugh and see her embarrassed. When did you get so big Bruce says before I quickly put my hand on his mouth Ava just giggles and walks away but before saying since I turned 12.

Bruce PoV
Wow when did she get that big I never noticed but I'm definitely going to pertect her from boys knowing her she wear something to tease the boys great.

Ava PoV
As I walk downstairs into the kitchen I grab an apple and start eating. Alfred and Bruce come down ready Alfred says i nod. I get off the table top and slip down and follow after Alfred I see Bruce looking at me still. I now notice Bruce says Um thanks I say walking away. Ok weird not creepy but hey got to get used to this. I walk outside in to the fresh air the bird are chirping and it's cloudy but blue sky. I get into the front leaving my brother to get the back alone. As we get in the car Alfred pulls away to a shopping mall. Just than  blank space by Taylor swift comes on and I turn the volume up singing to it
You look like my next mistake
Loves a game wanna play
I can make the bad guys good for a weekend
So it's going to be like this forever or it's going to go down in flames
Tell me when it's over
Got a long list of ex lovers they tell you I'm in insane I know I love the players and you love the game it leave you breathless or a nasty scar I got a blank space and I write your name. (Not right lyrics)
The song finishes and I see Alfred and Bruce look at me what I say that song Bruce says as Alfred continue driving. And I like it so shhh I say we're here Alfred says yay I say running out of the car and Into the mall. Ava Alfred calls and Bruce catching up with me quickly. Don't run away Alfred says grabbing my hand fine I say grabbing Bruce's ha I say. Come on I say pulling them through people stop and watch the famous Ava pulling her butler and brother across the mall I hear people whisper I laugh. Easy mistress Ava Alfred says fine I say to a stop as we get to a shop which sells shoes and equipment. We get size 5 shoes with heels and pens and ruler and lots more not uniform as we can wear what we want yay. As Alfred finishes paying for the school stuff I pull them towards a shop called new look my favourite shop. We go to the girls section and I see Bruce and Alfred tence up I laugh. I pick clothes up like skinny jeans tight so it's shows my butt lots of crop tops with writing on like don't mess with me and more. Time for the dreading part I say leading them to the bras and pants I start pulling out bras miss Ava that's be too big Alfred says your be surprised Alfred I say pulling at a 30D. I go to the changing room while the boys wait I put the bra on and it's a perfect fit yes for a 13 year old they are big. I come out and there faces are priceless well it would be seeing this. Yep right size Bruce says just then selina comes in omg guys did not see you there mostly you Ava look at you 13 and you already got those she says looking I twill and we both laugh. Well we getting these things and that be it I say yeah I'm yeah Alfred and Bruce say and me and Selina laugh see you at your party Ava selina says see you I say going back in.