Part 3: Blake

Phone in hand, Jaune gently pushed open the door to Ruby's room. Without looking up he walked to Weiss's bed and sat down.

"Haven't you ever heard of knocking?" Came a voice from the other bed. Looking up Jaune noticed Blake sitting on the top bunk wearing her black nightgown.

"Blake? What're you doing here?" Jaune asked in a panic, dropping his phone to the floor.

"This is my room. I should be asking why you're in here." Her eyes narrowed with suspicion.

"Oh, um. I got a text from Weiss asking to meet. She didn't say that you'd be here."

Blake jumped down from her bed with cat-like grace and picked up his phone, "Really? That seems unusual for her. Let me see this text."

Jaune jumped up and tried to snatch his phone away, but he fell through the shadow copy that Blake left behind. She was in fact already back on her bed, phone in hand.

Just then Jaune's phone started buzzing, signifying a new text. Before he could say anything Blake opened it and her eyes widened in shock. Turning back to Jaune she held his phone out so that he could see it. It was from Weiss and contained a picture of her crotch, her white panties pushed aside to show her glistening pussy.

"Blake, I can explain."

"You came here to fuck Weiss!" Blake dropped the phone and pointed at Jaune accusingly.

"Yeah, pretty much." Jaune's shoulders slumped as he realised that there was nothing he could do. The cat was out of the bag, so to speak.

Jaune didn't notice the cat smirk that began to form on Blake's face as she hopped down from her bed. What he did notice was that her nightgown had slipped forward due to her movements, showing off her not unimpressive cleavage. Jaune found his mind going blank when she leaned forward, her nightgown sliding further, threatening to expose her nipple. Placing her hand on his chest she pushed him back onto the bed and clambered onto him.

Wordlessly she pressed her lips against his, tugging on his hoodie as she did so. The kiss only lasted a moment but Jaune found himself lost in her sweet taste.

When she withdrew she pulled his hoodie over his head and threw it aside. Blake caressed his chest and leaned in once more, planting a gentle kiss on his lips. She moved down his body, trailing kisses as she did so. She reached the to of his jeans and unbuttoned them.

His jeans and boxers were removed in one swift motion, freeing his raging hard-on. Blake caressed it with her left hand and rubbed it with her cheek, getting visibly turned on by the smell of his pre-cum.

Her tongue flickered around his balls, which Weiss had ordered him to shave. Blake moved up his cock, her tongue just barely touching it and sending shivers up Jaune's spine. When she reached the head she wrapped her lips around the very tip and began sucking. Her left hand continued its' gentle caress of the shaft, her right moving to fondle his ball sack.

The sensations were too much for Jaune as he reached his limit, orgasming inside her mouth. Blake closed her eyes and swallowed every load he shot into her. After he had finished she climbed back on top of him and sat just above his crotch.

Jaune could feel her warm juices against his skin, with no fabric between them. Blake smiled and lifted the hem of her nightgown, revealing her vagina, unencumbered by by underwear. There was a garterbelt around her left thigh, with a pink battery stuffed into it. A pink wire was running from this and straight into her vagina.

Reaching down Blake tugged on the wire and a small bullet vibrator slid out of her soaking pussy. As it lay on Jaune's stomach he could feel it vibrating slightly. Blake shifted her position so that his cock was beneath her and she sat down again, her pussy against his shaft. Slowly she began grinding her hips, her wet pussy lips sliding along his length. Blake's hands cupped her breasts, her nipples so hard that Jaune could see them through the nightgown. Blake's hip movements increased in intensity as she reached her climax, her juices pouring over and around his penis before dribbling down his balls.