|7|

Noelle's P.O.V

"No"I replied without thinking.

"What about you do you have a girlfriend?" I knew the answer was yes. He's  Niall James Horan THE hottest Irish guy from One direction. Who wouldn't want to be with him?

"Erm, No"

Niall's P.O.V

"No"she said.  YES! I now that I know she's single I have a chance with her; I thought. The only problem is Liam.

"What about you do you have a girlfriend?"she asked me.

"Erm, No." I responded. Shocking right ;)

"Um... I broke up with my girlfriend about 3 weeks ago in London. She said she wasn't ready for a deeper commitment."I said. "I finally found the right girl after a long time but after a year and a half she decides she doesn't want to be with me.It hurt at first but I'm feeling better without her.I just wasted a year and a half  on the wrong girl and I'm never ever getting that time back."I let go of everything I had to say. I trust Noelle since the day I met her and I hope she will too.

"Now tell me even more about you. I want to know your story."

"You sure. I mean it will take a long time."She replied.

"We have enough time. I don't care if it will take hours, days, weeks, months years. I want to know everything about you and I don't mean the song okay now start." I saw a slight smile when I said 'everything about you'. I wonder if the fans do that. I really want to know.

"Okay then, well here I go" she responded.

"Hi. I'm Noelle Ray - I-I mean Noelle Payne.I was born on August 29 1993, I'm a twin. I moved to L.A on June 19 2003. I was 9 going to 10. I love to read since I was really really young. My British accent was replaced by an American accent. I speak six languages, I play seven instruments which is the  guitar, piano, trombone, bass guitar,drums and the clarinet.My life is the best I love it. Um... Let's see. I graduated high school when I was 14 and didn't go to prom because I was young and for another reason you won't understand. I went to a really good university and graduated at age 18 and went to prom to be someone's date.I got my masters degree in sociology. I'm an FBI Agent, it's the best job ever.Living apart from my family was the hardest thing I have ever done. I was only planning living in L.A for 2 years but I changed my mind. My first boyfriend hurt my feelings pretty bad. And I'll never ever forgive him for what he did. I went through depression but realized that he wasn't worth it. My friends helped me get over that's ass hole. I'm happy that he's out of my life and if he comes back I don't know what I'll do. When I was a little kid I remember that I wanted to be a singer but as I started to grow I changed my mind never knowing why"

Wow. Her life is incredible. We talked to each other about our life. She wouldn't change it for nothing just like me. We both love food but she hates chicken.I still don't know why but she says she has never liked it.

We have a lot in common and we have most of the same interests.I talked to her about my like before one direction and when One direction was created. She has the most adorable laugh. Any guy who will have her is so lucky to be with someone like her. I want that to be me, I want to call her mine, be with her forever and always. If I can just make Liam to let me date her sister.I really don't know why Liam is being way overprotective of Noelle.