Three

🎃PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE🎃
"Appa! Eomma!" The one and a half year old Min Yohan said his first words.

Jimin's eyes widened, "Did my Yohanie say his first words?" Jimin pinched his cheeks.

"Stop calling him Yohanie. It sounds weird." Yoongi walked into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes.

"Hyung, Yohanie said his first words!" Jimin smiled widely.

"I heard... Good boy." Yoongi patted Yohan's head.

"Appa!" Yohan reached his arms out for Yoongi.

Yoongi picked up the toddler and bounced him up and down.

"Oh, by the way, my mom and dad are going to watch Yohanie today while we're at work. Remember Yohanie's only living with us because my ex girlfriend dumped me and abandoned me and him, that's what my parents and Jihyun think." Jimin said.

Yoongi nodded, "Yeah, I know."

About thirty minutes later, Jimin's parents arrived.

"Where's our cutie grandson?" Mrs. Park asked.

"Right here." Yoongi pointed over to the couch in the living room.

Yohan was watching TV and eating a small snack.

Mrs. Park looked over to Yoongi, "Ah, you're still living with Jimin and his son... Thanks for helping, I guess."

"You know... I really miss when you appreciated me as your son's friend." Yoongi said bluntly.

"Ever since that one time you guys were caught dating, it's hard to appreciate you even as friends. You two could still have lingering feelings with each other." Mr. Park told Jimin and Yoongi.

Yoongi smirked, "Can't promise we don't."

Jimin hit Yoongi's arm, "Yoongi's just kidding. We gotta go to work, bye. " Jimin said then left with Yoongi.

Once they were gone, Yohan started to cry, "Eomma! Appa!"

Mrs. Park looked confused at the young boy and went over to him, "What do you mean by 'Eomma and app'?"

Yohan ran as fast as a baby could to the door that Yoongi and Jimin had just left, "Eomma! Appa!" He cried out.

"Eomma? Appa? Appa will be back soon. But we don't know about Eomma." Mr. Park said.

Yohan started to cry more, "E-Eomma!"

~

"We're home!" Jimin shouted as he walked in with Yoongi.

Yohan was sleeping on the couch with a stuffed animal.

"How was it today?" Jimin asked.

"Good... But Yohan kept mentioning you guys. Kept calling you Eomma and Yoongi, Appa." Mrs. Min looked suspiciously at the two.

Yoongi shrugged, he wanted Jimin's parents to know the truth.

But Jimin didn't, "Uh well he hasn't been raised with his real mother, and because of Yoongi and I living together, he just caught on calling us Eomma and Appa, we'll teach him different. Right, Yoongi."

"Whatever." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Ok then. We'll be going now." Jimin's parents finally left.

"Holy fuck Yoongi, what is wrong with your attitude?" Jimin asked.

"I'm sick of this. Can't we just tell your parents the truth?" Yoongi stated.

"I don't really want to. You saw how they don't like you."

"I don't give a fuck. And you know that!" Yoongi shouted, waking Yohan up.

"Aigoo." Jimin picked Yohan up, "Eomma and Appa is home, Yohanie."

Yohan smiled and hugged Jimin.

"I don't get it. How do they not see my looks in Yohan?" Yoongi sat next to the two.

"Well my looks are also in him and I guess that's all they see in him." Jimin stood their son up.

"Eomma, Appa. I want sibling." Yohan said.

"Ah! Three more words!" Yoongi gasped.

"W-wait, what?" Jimin stuttered.

"I want sibling. I bowed." Yohan stated.

"Bored? Sibling?" Yoongi asked. Yohan nodded.

"Namjoon must be teaching him how to talk on the days he babysits Yohan and Taehyung's daughter, Jiae." Jimin said.

"Wait a second... He's saying he wants a sibling." Yoongi told Jimin.

"No. No more." Jimin shook his head. "My parents will become even more suspicious."

"Jimin, it's time to tell them the truth."

"I said no!" Jimin exclaimed.

Yohan's eyes started to tear up, "No fight!"

"We're not fighting baby. It's time for bed." Jimin picked up his son and went to put him bed, "Goodnight." He placed a kiss on his forehead as he dozed off then went to his own room.

"So hyung... What are you reading?" Jimin asked as he sat next to Yoongi on the bed.

"A book on how to break up with your boyfriend even though you have a child with him." Yoongi messed around.

"What?!"

"I'm kidding. I'm just upset with you."

"That's not a way to joke, we've been together for like six years now." Jimin puffed his cheeks out.

"Exactly. We've been together for six years." Yoongi placed his book down, "And you still can't tell your parents the truth."

"Yoongi. Stop lecturing me about that and leave me alone." Jimin laid down, pulling the blanket towards him.

"What about Yohan? He wants a sibling, and I don't mind raising another kid." Yoongi mentioned.

"I said no, remember?" Jimin stated firmly.

"Yes, I remember. But you wouldn't mind having another child, would you?"

"O-of course I wouldn't." Jimin said.

"So the only problem is your parents?"

Jimin nodded.

"Can we please just tell them soon? Once our second child arrives?"

"I-I guess so... I'll tell them by then... Wait second child????"Jimin rose his eyebrow.

Yoongi flipped right over and pinned Jimin on the bed, "Yes, second child."

---
🌺🌸Please Comment And Vote🌸🌺