Seven

Lol who else plays mystic messenger XD
🌼Please Comment And Vote🌼
---
"Good morning!" Yoongi gave Jimin a nice long kiss, letting Yohan stare, wondering what the fuck was happening.

"Holy fuck, Yoongi. Yohan is staring." Jimin backed up.

"Oops. Oh by the way. Angie will be here soon to help us out. I called to make plans and she said she'd just come over." Yoongi said. Right then, the doorbell rang, "I think that's her." Yoongi pecked Jimin's lips once again, then went to the door.

"Hello, I'm Angie." The girl introduced herself to Jimin as she walked into the house when Yoongi let her in.

"H-hello, I'm Jimin." He said, "This is Yohan." He introduced the boy he picked up from he floor.

Yohan whined, "I was pwaying with my toy!"

"Yohanie, be nice. She's a guest." Jimin said.

Yoongi looked over at Angie, "Well, this is my family. How exactly can you help?"

"Hm... Well first, I'll have to meet your parents, Jimin. I'll pretend to be Yoongi's girlfriend. I heard how they think you guys have feelings for each other. If he has a girlfriend, then he must not, right?" Angie suggested.

"But we want to convince his parents that we can be together." Yoongi said.

Angie nodded, "I know. But we wouldn't be able to tell them right away, right? We'd have to build up trust first."

Yoongi nodded, "That's right."

"So when can I meet them?" She smiled.

~

"Who's this?" Mr. Park asked.

"I'm actually Yoongi's girlfriend, Angie."

Mrs. Park raised an eyebrow, "And why do we need to know that? Yoongi ain't our son."

"Well you had suspicions about us..." Jimin spoke up.

Yohan was taking an afternoon nap in his room so he didn't know what was going on.

"And?" Mrs. Park asked.

"Now you don't need to! Yoongi's dating someone." Jimin exclaimed and Yoongi nodded.

"Actually." Angie spoke up, "We lied."

Yoongi's and Jimin's eyes widened.

"Ya! This wasn't the plan!" Yoongi whispered into her ear, "We were gonna wait for trust."

Angie rolled her eyes, "They're dating. Yohan is their child. Jimin gave birth to him. Oh and Jimin is pregnant with their next child."

Both Jimin's parents eyes widened, "What is this nonsense?!" Mr. Park shouted.

"Shh! You'll wake up Yohan." Jimin hushed him.

"I don't care! How can a boy get pregnant?" His father exclaimed.

"Apparently it's called mpreg. I honestly scientifically don't know... But if you want, I can go to a doctor and get proof." Jimin lowered his voice.

"That's not what we want. We want you to break up with Yoongi. And Yohan... We'll take care of him. And that child you have in your stomach, give it to us too." Mrs. Park ordered.

Yoongi shook his head, "No. We can't. We'd rather get married." Yoongi took Jimin's hand.

"I agree with Jimin's parents. You guys should break up." Angie said.

"Weren't you in our side?!" Yoongi questioned.

Angie shook her head, "I never was."

---
🌼Please Comment And Vote🌼