Fifteen

🐼Please Comment And Vote🐼and PM me if you have any fanart you'd like to share related to the fanfic meaning like Yohan and yoonmin or something🐼

---

Eventually, Yoongi and Jimin finally got Yohan to his kindergarten class.

"You have to stay here. No crying at all today, okay?" Yoongi told him before he left.

Yohan nodded, "Okay..."

Jimin had the triplets in a stroller that had three seats in it, "Come on, hyung. We need to go, class for Yohan starts soon."

Yoongi nodded, "Right."

"Be a good boy, Yohanie." Jimin kissed Yohan on his forehead.

"Yes eomma..."

With that, yoonmin and the triplets left, leaving Yohan alone at the kindergarten class with new people. The only person he knew was Jiae.

~

"Jihoon, what are you doing with that guitar?" Yoongi picked up Jihoon who was about to pick up a toy guitar.

"I wanted to pway with it." Jihoon sucked on his thumb.

"No. Not now. We have somewhere to be. Hubby! Did you get the girls?" Yoongi shouted through the house.

Jimin ran down the stairs, holding Yoori and Jihye in his arms, "Yes, I have them."

"Let's go then." Yoongi said putting Jihoon in a stroller then helping Jimin putting the girls in there too.

"Appas, where are we going?" Jihye asked.

"We're going to meet your uncles today while oppa and Jiae unnie are in school." Yoongi told Jihye.

"Okay." Jihye and Yoori nodded.

Once the five arrived at Jin's house, the triplets went to play with Haeil and Insuk, Taeseok's son, since they were around the triplet's age.

"So it's Jiae's and Yohan's first day of school." Jin asked.

Taeseok couple and Yoonmin couple nodded.

"Wait, why did Yohan go into kindergarten early? He's only four." Jungkook stated.

Yoongi glared over to Namjoon, "Well thanks to somebody, we found out he's pretty advanced for a four year old."

Jimin pinched Yoongi's thigh, "Hyung, that's not a bad thing."

Yoongi pulled Jimin onto his lap, "Ow that hurt, now you can't pinch my thigh." Yoongi chuckled.

Namjoon shrugged, "Well I don't have a kid so I might as well give a nephew figure my brains."

Jimin leaned back into Yoongi's chest as the older played with his hair, "I'm fine with that."

Jungkook looked over to Jin who was busy flipping pages through a fashion magazine, "Hyung, can I sit on your lap?"

"Hell no." Jin looked at him, "You know I only do that stuff in private."

Everyone looked at them, "Well then..." Hoseok laughed, "We don't need to know that."

Yoongi shrugged and rested his head on Jimin's shoulder, "Fuck, I've got work in an hour. Can we leave the triplets here?"

Jin nodded, "Yeah, that's fine. Jimin, do you have work?"

Jimin shook his head, "I only have work on Tuesdays and Thursdays."

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin and the blonde haired could feel something hard under his bottom, "Holy fudge, Yoongi. Really?"

The others now feared their attention towards Yoongi and Jimin.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin chuckled, "Nothing."

Yoongi shrugged, trying to keep a poker face, "Don't you dare stand up now, they will see." He whispered into Jimin's ear.

"What made you get a boner anyway?" Jimin laughed, out loud.

"Ah shit, Jimin! They heard you!" Yoongi whined.

"Yeah we did." Jungkook nodded.

"Why did you have to work out to get your abs back after you gave birth to the triplets? That's what caused it..." Yoongi muttered.

Jimin shook his abs, "I don't have abs..."

"More then I do." Yoongi said.

"Probably true... but that doesn't matter... isn't body what caused it? After living with me for years... you still get a boner from my body?" Jimin whispered towards him.

Yoongi nodded, "Shut up."

"I love you hyung." Jimin couldn't stop laughing.

"I said shut up." Yoongi smirked, "Or you'll get punishment later."

Jimin shrugged, "I'm totally fine with that."

Yoongi clicked his tongue, "Get up, I need to go home to get ready for work."

Jimin whined, "Awe hyung." He got up, "Alright then, earn our family some money."

Yoongi stood up, "I'll see you later. Better be remember to pick up Yohan and put everyone to bed so we can have some fun later." Yoongi winked and left.

"Ewe, gross." Jin rolled his eyes.

"What? You do that to me." Jungkook said.

"Not in front of people." Jin hit Jungkook on the back of the head causing Haeil to cry.

"Eomma! Don't hit appa!" Haeil shouted.

"Yeah!" Jungkook laughed.

Jin rolled his eyes then looked at Haeil, "Don't worry, I'm not." He smiled sweetly.

Jimin spent the whole day, thinking about Yoongi... it had actually been a while since Yoongi and him actually did anything like Yoongi said they would later.

"Appa. Awe you okay?" Yoori asked.

Jimin nodded, "I'm fine. It's time to go home now and pick up your oppa though."

Once they all picked up Yohan, they went home.

He fed them dinner and let them have tv time for a while until it was time for them to go to bed.

"Where is appa?" Yohan asked.

"He's at work. He'll be here when you wake up." Jimin assured him.

Yohan nodded and fell asleep with his teddy bear in his arms.

Jimin out the triplets in bed and all three of them had their thumbs in their mouths when they fell asleep.

Finally, an hour after they fell asleep, Yoongi came home.

"Hyung, why didn't you come home earlier, they missed you." Jimin asked.

"I had a lot of work, I'll be the one to wake them up in the morning so I'll be the first one they see, ok?" Yoongi offered.

Jimin nodded, "Good. Anyway... about what you said earlier..."

"Yeah?" Yoongi smirked, "Let's go." He pulled jimin by the wrist and pulled him into their bedroom.

Yoongi pinned Jimin onto the bed and started to kiss him passionately, immediately starting to undress the both of them.

"Hyung..." Jimin muttered, "I'm scared they will hear."

"Don't worry, let's try to make this as soft as possible." Yoongi whispered as they started.

~sorry but I don't write smut~

The next morning, as Yoongi promised, he woke up the triplets and Yohan.

"You're such a good dad." Jimin smiled.

Yoongi winked, "I know I am."

---
🐼Please Comment And Vote And Read "Multi' if you haven't yet^^🐼