Chapter 2- The Talk

It was just about to be 6:00pm and I was ready to go pick up Mackenzie. I grabbed my hand bag and keys and went into the garage. I hoped in the car I had gotten for my birthday, it was a black Camaro zl1 it was my baby. I phoned Mackenzie to let her know I was in the car about to leave to pick her up. Once she assured me she was ready, I hung up and was on my way. She lived about 15 blocks away from my house. It wasn't the biggest house in her neighborhood, but it was pretty big. Once I was arriving near her house, I saw she was already waiting by the curb for me. "Hiieeeee!" I yelled. "Hello mutha fucka." Mackenzie smiled. I just laughed and drove off in the direction towards the mall. "So how's it going with the triplets?" Mackenzie asked out of the blue. "Same as always." I laughed. "Why." "Oh no reason. Just tHAT THEY'RE ALL IN LOVE WITH YOU!" Mackenzie yelled, making me jump slightly. "What are you talking about? We're just friends. We've been friends since forever. I would know if they were 'in love with me'." I said in defense. "Well you obviously wouldn't, because they do! I know for a fact. I got them to say it to me. They admitted it to me themselves." Mackenzie lied. They didn't admit it to her, she was just spying on them when they were talking by their lockers.

 I stayed quiet for a moment, just driving looking at the road. 'Could they really? Have I just been stupid? Or are they just good  actors? Of course not. I would know. We're best friends, I would know if they did. They would've told me, they wouldn't keep that a secret. Would they?' So many thoughts were going through my mind. "Well if they really did, that would be quit a dilemma because I would have to choose one of them." I said in a sad tone. "Not 'IF' they do. So you have to choose one. You, with either of them make a good couple, no lie." Mackenzie said. "Bajajajaa! Whatever! If something happens between any of us, then hey it happens." I laughed, Mackenzie laughed with me. We spent just about under 2 hours at the mall. I didn't buy anything this time, I bought way too many things when I was with the triplets. I just helped Mackenzie pick out stuff for her. Mackenzie and I ate at Applebee's, we loved going there. I took Mackenzie home after wards. Before I went home, I went to Walmart and bought some snacks. I didn't buy much though just 2 boxes of brownies, a box of donuts, a big bag of cool ranch and nacho cheese Doritos, & a big bag of sour patch kids, M&M's, skittles, Swedish fish, and Hershey kisses. When I got home, I started munching and watching TV.

"Bajajaja! Oh my Bieber! What is wrong with you!" I laughed. I was watching Suit Life Of Zach & Cody. I usually like watching shows from when I was younger, they're the best. The triplets and I watch them together sometimes when there isn't anything else on TV. The episode that's on right now, is the one where Jesse McCartney came to the hotel and London and Mattie snuck in his suit and London layed on the bed with him taking a picture, with a creepy face plastered on her face. It was one of my favorite episodes.

After a few hours of TV, I checked the time only to see it was 10pm already. I was pretty exhausted, so I decided to hit the hay. The triplets and me still haven't gotten out the habit of going to sleep around 10. That was our usual time for when we had to go to school. Glad we're done that though.

 Edward's P.O.V

I hated being a triplet sometimes, it got annoying. People expecting us to be the same, dress the same, talk the same. Newsflash, we're nothing alike, except for the obvious, our faces and the occasional thoughts. Worst part about being a triplet, is that you might end up liking the same girl. In this situation, Victoria.

She was amazing. We've all been friends since forever. We've all been through so much, but were always there for each other. Whenever Victoria had a bad breakup, I'd go to the guy and show him he messed with the wrong girl. Being the toughest of my brothers, I was always the one to handle it. I didn't really mind handling her bad break ups, they mess with her, they have to deal with me afterwards.