Chapter 6- Happily Ever After

"So you guys are officially a thing now?" Harry asked. "Yeah." I said shyly looking down. "Oh." Harry said. I looked up at them, I couldn't make out any form of emotion, they had blank expressions. "I really don't want our friendship to change. I love you guys so much. We've been best friends since forever." I said hope in my tone of voice. "Victoria", Harry started, "Nothing, not even you going out with Edward, is going to make us change our friendship. We love you, and we just want you to be happy." Harry said, and Marcel agreed.

I was so happy with how they took it. I was really nervous about how they would react. I went inbetween both of them and put an arm on each of thier soulders. "Thanks guys. Words cant explain how much I love and apprecheate you guys. You're the bestest friends anyone could ever ask for." I said giving both of them a single kiss on the cheek.

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked the boys, walking back next to Edward.

We went to Starbucks and lounged around for a while drinking Mocha's and talking. *PS. Their Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino is to die for.*

Everything was now out in the open. Everyone knew about me and Edward and couldn't be happier for us. Years passed by and things were going great. Mackenzie got a boyfriend and they're taking things steady. Harry has a girlfriend, she's really nice we all like her and are glad Harry found someone. Marcel had a girlfriend, but they broke up. Turned out that she just wanted to get closer to Harry. I told her off, and we havent seen or heard from her since. Marcel is still waiting for the perfect girl. As for me and Edward, we were getting married is a few weeks.

A few months after our wedding, we were expecting a baby boy. Joseph Edward Styles. Brown curly hair like his father and uncles. Blue eyes and pink plush lips from his momma.