Eliza

I drove past the old hang out spots, back when me and Reen were younger we used to hang there.

As I pull into the parking lot for the strip mall, I notice Reen at a window seat. That usually meant she knew someone in the shop and didn't wanna talk to them.

I get out and see Red inside as well. Well no fuckin' wonder Reen was at the window. Red was her best friend for the longest time, we all hung out for a year or so..

I walk I to the coffee shop and sit with Reen. "You okay?" I ask.

Before Red became famous and recorded with SkyDoesMinecraft, we used to watch them. Team Crafted was our getaway, it was hell when they broke up.

"I'm fine, wanna just order a coffee to go? I need a sirius Harry Potter marothan" she jokes. I laugh at her pun and we walk to the counter where Red was with Sky does Minecraft.

"Two large 2 surgars one cream" Reen says. It was our usual.

"Alrighty, names?" The cashier asks.

"Reen and Liza(Lie-zaa)" Reen says.

"Doreen? Eliza?" Red asks. We look over.

"Oh my god, Liza, he remembers us" Reen jokes.

"Of course I do, Reen" Red says.

"Right, the Popular tuber remembers two low life's" Reen says. I sigh.

"Hey, Red" I say.

"Hey, Liza" he says as Reen walks away.

"Shes not doing so good right now" I say. "Don't take it to personally"

"What happened?" He asks.

"Stepmom is overdramatic and grades are down. Plus Dylan cheated" I say.

"Oh wow..." Red says. "Why is she so hatred to me though? She would come to me for help for this stuff"

"Red, you totally left us. After you became a hit, you ditched out on us. You never responded to us in texts or calls, we gave up after a while" I say.

"What? No, you stopped calling me before I became famous" he says.

"No, Red, we always called you" I say. "You just denied us"

"Liza, come on!" I hear Reen, I turn back and see she had both of our coffees.

"Bye, Red" I say. I turn and walk out with Reen. I slipped into the drivers seat.

"Why'd you tell him what I'm going threw?" She asks, mad.

"He deserved to know, you were being a bitch to him" I say.

"No, I wasn't, I was stating the truth. He forgot about us! That asshole knows it too" she cusses. I sigh and start the car.

"You and him are so alike" I say.

"No we're not!" She exclaims.

"Riigghttt" I say sarcastically...