Choices

Percy Jackson

Yeah, they sort of took out their weapons instead of dropping them like we hoped. But what ever. We can handle this. They;re mortals. Just simple mortals. Most of them have no experience in war. When we sort of do.

" Waiy," Haymitch said, barely getting my attention at the moment," Chiron is gone, he lost his power over a year ago. If we don't have him, who can lead us into a war?"

" Who always does," Conner Stroll told Haymitch, and Katniss looked at him.

" But who's that?" Katniss asked Conner, not getting why they had me  do that ending.

" Are you freaking kidding me?" Conner asked Katniss and Haymitch, knowing they didn't get it. At all.In the mean time everyone else on our side started  taking out weapons. Gale had his bow, Annabeth her old knife that somhow Hazel got from Tartarus, Grover got out his bagpipes, Tyson his sword, Peeta had a macheiti, and more.

" Suriously," Cinna told everyone of us," Who will be leading us if Chiron doesn't> He was the leader."

" A trainer and a leader are two different things," Clarise told them," Like any other war, since he's still alive, Percy leads us. Always has. "

And considering I was a leader, a Peacekeeper walked up to me, and tried to kill me. But I was to quick with Riptide, and blocked the shot of his sword this, and then judo flipped the Peacekeeper.

Fun.

" So you're prepared for a war, I see," the President spoke," Very well, then."

Then about 70 Peacekeepers attacked all of us. I killed like 10 considering they all attacInked me, those 10, anyway.

In the middle of Peacekeepers attacking us, more of these people came. Attacking us. Some helped. More attacked.

Okay, so these must be the Egyptains that were pissed at us.

But how did they know us?

As I fought a girl with carmel hair and blue eyes I glansed down at the eye that the Carter kid drew on my hand years back. Would it still work?

Worth a shot, so as I fought I calmly said his name.

" Carter."

Two minutes later this guy about my age comes with a bent sword. That's Carter. I never got that weapon of his.

" Carter," Sadie whispered to Carter," Kill that guy right there as I go for his partner."

" I'm right here," I stated to Sadie as she walked away, going to Frank.

Carter swung his bent sword at me, since it was bent, it was easy to block. Very easy to block, and with Riptide knocked it out of his hand. That just pissed him off.

" Dude," Carter said," Not cool. Before you try to kill me, do you know who said the name Carter?"

" Yeah I do," I answered Carter," Met him on the beach about five years ago, fought a crocidile monster with a magical necklace, but agreed to stay apart for the safety of it. Drew a odd eye on his hand. Yeah, I know."

" Who?"

Wow. . . . that's just. . . wow.

" That would be me," I told Carter," Percy Jackson."

" Oh," Carter realized," Crap. I was supposed to help you. Not kill you. Stupid sister."

" You're Egyptian?" I asked Carter, figuring that was the case.

" Yeah." Carter told me, wary about the answer," Why. . . . .?"

" You against Greeks right now?"