Seduce it was not. love it is

We had to explain to Thor what happened while he was unconscious. He now is in the healing chambers. I waited till everyone left. "Clara I am so sorry. I wish I could've controlled myself!" Thor said sobbing. I grabbed his hand and held it. "Thor it is alright. You did not know what you where doing. I need to ask you do you remember anything from Midguard?" I asked hoping for him to.
"My brother is lucky to have a maiden like you in love with him." Thor stated. He squeezed my hand. "Mother wants you to stay safe to secure the throne. I gave up the throne I have kept my title as prince but I don't want to be king. Loki deserves it but he needs a maiden by his side."
He paused then continued. "My father and your father will be meeting now. My mother and father wants to make an arrange marriage between you two. With this you will be turned into a imortal. Do you want to live your life in Asgard or on Midguard?" He asked . I let go of his hand and got up to look out the window. "Anywhere as long as it's with Loki." I whispered.
I looked at Thor he was smiling from ear to ear. I smiled back. "Just hope my dad doesn't kill him." I laughed. Thor just rolled his eyes but that smile never left.
I walked back to my room. I laid down on my bed. Boom! My door came flying open. There stood my dad. "Why didn't you tell me Reindeer games was seducing you?" He said angrily. "He didn't seduce me daddy I-I-I love him!!" I yelled angrily. "No! I won't except it we leave to head back to Earth tomorrow!!" He hollered. "No!! I am staying daddy!" With that I walked out.
I walked the halls till I seen the throne room. I throw open the doors. I walk up to the throne and kneel. "Clara I understand that u will be leaving tomorrow." Odin stated calmly but you could tell he was upset. I stood up. "No I want to stay and Thor has told of what you want to happen. I agree with it." I said calmer than I expected.
Frigga ran and hugged me. She was happy to know I agree. I now know I am happy to be here. Soon me and Loki will be together. Soon. I curtsied and left. I found Bruce and told him what will be happening. That's when he told me they have left to save Loki.