The future king has returned!

I fell sleeping in Loki's room. I was almost asleep when two arms wrapped around me. Me face was pressed against something cool. I open my eyes to see Loki lying here. He has a cut lip, bruised eye, and a bruised cheek.
"L-Loki?!" I squealed/asked. "Hello my beautiful Clara." He whispered in my ear. I put my hands on his chest. My heart was beating fast. I reached my hand up touched his bruised cheek. He smashed his lips against mine. Our lips clashing together. His hand trailing up against my back.
He flipped us over he was on top of me. He held my hands down. "Loki!?" I knew that voice it was my fathers. Loki hopped off of me and I sat up. Looking at my heart broken father.
"I could've stood it if you waited for the wedding night, not now." He said heart broken. "Nothing happened daddy we where just making out." Even saying that made me blush. Loki was looking at the ground. My dad just stormed out.
"I'm sorry Clara." Loki looked as if he was a lost dog. He must not know. "Why you where away your parents and my dad arranged a marriage for us. I am to be turned immortal tomorrow. It is not your fault he is just lost right now." I said looking out of the window.
I was sitting on our bed now. Loki came up and sat down beside me. He rubbed my back. When I looked at him I fell in love all over again. "Loki what about a engagement ring?" I said fiddling with the necklace he gave me. He reached over to his nightstand and grabbed a box. "Does this count?" He asked as he flipped open the box to reveal a ring.
I nodded my head tearing up. He slipped the ring onto my finger. "I never got to do it properly so, will you marry me?" He asked his eyes full of hopefulness like that empty spot in his heart refilling. "Yes!" I squealed as I wrapped my arms around his chest.
We fell back on the bed. I laid my head on his chest. He is so cool. "Goodnight my love." He whispered. That's all I heard before I fell asleep.
__________________________
loki's POV.
When I was sure she was a sleep I head to say something. "My precious Clara. I love you more than anything. I swear on Asgard's throne I will protect you. Any heir we have I hope looks like you. Also one day I will show you my true form. Hopefully you won't leave me." When I finished Clara nuzzled her head into my neck. I winced because I still have wounds from them whipping me.
I just won't tell Clara. Not yet at least. Clara woke when she felt my discomfort I guess. "Loki dear what is the matter?" She asked Gods her voice is like silk. Her hair is perfect. "Nothing my love." I must have failed at reassuring her cause the look on her face explained I did. I pulled her into a kiss. Our lips moved in order. Just to say we did not stop there.

Sorry but that's all you getting now. I'm pretty sure we all know what is happening at this moment.