Chapter 2: Traveling To The Capitol

The weird lady, Zendaya, and I,aree taken to a train station. A security guard throws us into the five-star train for the tributes. It has beds, refridgerators, stoves, microwaves, bathrooms, and even a sauna. The train takes off at 250 mph. Zendaya was crying. "I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm Evelyn Ranchees, assisstant to President Sandy and happily married to the head Gamemaker, Secca Clone. I'm also part of the District 1 team". "Who gives a shit" I say. Zendaya is still sobbing. She gets up and then walks off. I lay down and then, eventually, I fall asleep.

Aaaaaahhhhh, Justin, help me. Don't let me die. Aaaaahhhh-

I wake up screaming. Evelyn rushes into my room. "What's wrong?" she shouts. "I had a dream that Taylor died" I say. "Who's Taylor?" she asks. "You know, Taylor Swift" I say. "Oh, is she your girlfriend?" she asks. "Yes" I say. "I'm so sorry to hear that" says Evelyn. "Hey, guys, what's wrong?" Zendaya says really yawny. "His girlfriend died" says Evelyn. "Oh, I'm so sorry" says Zendaya. She comes and lays down by me. She grabs my arm, lays on the other pillow, and falls asleep. "Look, I don't know why they attacked everyone back in your district but look, it's going to be okay" says Evelyn. "NO IT'S NOT!!! MY MOTHER AND MY GIRLFRIEND JUST DIED!!!" I scream. Zendaya wakes up. "What's wrong?" Zendaya asks. "Same thing, again" says Evelyn. "You know what, I'll just have some yogurt from the fridge. I get up and walk to the fridge. I open the door and grab a yogurt cup. I gobble it down without a spoon. I throw the cup away. I walk back to bed. As I lay down, Zendaya lays her head on my bare chest. "So you don't have bad dreams" she says. Then she snoozes off, and so do I.

"GET UP, IT IS 12:45!" yells Evelyn. I get up and then I go to the bathroom. I also brush my teeth. I walk back into the bedroom. I then notice a giant screen on the wall. Evelyn turns it on. A man named Caesar Floatman appers sitting in a blood red chair on a stage. "In less than five hours, it's time for the fifth annual Celebrity Games tribute party. I hear a croud cheer. Then I see an arrow almost shoots him in the face. He screams. Then Evelyn turns it off. "Well, get ready" she says. "What was that? Why did someone shoot at him?" I ask. "They always do that" says Zendaya. "Oh" I say. Then I walk out of the room and bump into a man. "Who are you?" I ask. "You and your girlfriend's mentor. I'm Haywire" he says. "She's not my girlfriend" I say. "A love story can really give sponsors" says Haywire. "Fuck no. I'm not falling in love with...with...him" Zendaya says. "Am I that ba-" I say before Evelyn starts yelling at us to get of the bus. We all step to real beauty. "This, is the Capitol" says Evelyn.