Chapter 3: The Games

We've gone through traing and the Talk Show. Now, I see everyone on their metal circles. Here are the celebs: District 2: Ross Lynch and Miley Cyrus, District 3: Austin Mahone and Avril Lavigne, District 4: Pitbull and Ke$ha, District 5: Alexander Ludwig and Elizabeth Banks, District 6: Cameron Boyce and Peyton List, District 7: Liam Hemsworth and Amanda Bynes, District 8: Andrew Garfield and Britney Bitch (Spears), District 9: R.Kellyvand Lady Gaga, District 10: Chris Hemsworth and Kim Kardashian, District 11: Robin Thicke and Kendall Jenner, and District 12: Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence. Then R. and Lady step off and they blow up. Then 11, 7, and 5 step off and blow up. Eight down, fifteen more to go. I look at the timer. 5,4,3,2,1 *boom*. Ross runs to Austin and snaps his neck. *canon*. Kim grabs a knife and throws it at Chris. "I'm from your district" says Chris. "Who cares" says Kim. She takes out the knife and slices his neck. *canon*. I see Cameron and Peyton running into the woods. Miley and Pitbull are fighting. I grab a bow and arrow and I let the arrow fly. It landed on Pitbull, sqaure in the chest. He falls to the ground, dead. *canon*. I run off into the woods. *canon*. I see a huge tree and I climb up it.

5 hours later

I hear music and then the faces appear, District 3: Austin Mahone, District 4: Pitbull, District 5: Alexander Ludwig and Elizabeth Banks, District 7: Liam Hemsworth and Amanda Bynes, District 8: Andrew Garfield. That's who died when I heard the canon. District 9: R. Kelly and Lady Gaga, District 10: Chris Hemsworth, District 11: Robin Thicke and Kendall Jenner. Then the music stops and Kendall's face fades away. I look dowm and see someone. "Shh, he should be here" says a boy. Then multiple people are walking toward him. Then, I notice who they are: Ross, Miley, Avril, Josh, Britney, and Ke$ha. I take grab my bow. I.then take out an arrow. I put it on the string. I aim it at Britney. Then I watch it fly. It goes through her stomach and out her back. "AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" she screams. Ross jumps to her. "Stay with me, come on, stay with me" he says. "It's okay. I'm a goner" she says. She pecks him on the cheek, then her head falls hard to the ground. *canon*. Britney's face appears in the sky. Now, only ten more people I need dead so I can go home. Ross tries to see me, but he can't. Neither can anyone else. They lay on the ground. "We'll see who that was that shot her when it gets light out" says Ross. Then the group dozes off, and so do I.