Chapter 4: Tears Of The Fallen

I wake up to see the group is still sleeping. I look over and see Cameron and Peyton in a tree. "Cut down that tracker jacker hive" says Peyton. I take out a machete and chop it off. It falls down, right on Ke$ha's head. "AAAAHHHH!!!!!" Ke$ha screams. Everyone wakes up. Ross sees me and throws an arrow at me. He misses, barely. Josh is trying to take the hive off Ke$ha's head, but it won't come off. "Let's go, NOW!" Josh screams. The group runs off, leaving Ke$ha there to die. *canon*. I look over to see Cameron and Peyton climbing down their tree. I climb down as well. "Thanks, you got them to go away" says Cameron. "No prob" I say. I bend over to tie my shoe. I stand back up. Cameron is on the ground, dead. *canon*. I scream with Peyton. I see Jennifer with a bow and arrow, about to shoot me. I take mine as well and aim it at her. I let it fly, right into her neck. *canon*. She falls to the ground. I look back around, and Peyton is hung on rope on a branch of the tree I was on. "AAAHHH!!!" I scream. *canon*. I see Josh. I shoot him in the eye. *canon* I run off, and the city of Panem or any other district doesn't see me for days.

I open my eyes. I'm in a cave. I look over, and I see Zendaya. "Good morning, sunshine" she says. "What the-?" I ask right before I was cut off. "You know how Haywire said that a love story can get us sponsors?" she.asks. "Yeah" I say. "Well, we should do it" she says. "Didn't everyone just hear what you said?" I ask. "They can't connect inside here" she says. I start crying. I start crying about how Cameron and Peyton died. So young, so innocent. I run out of the cave, all the way to the Cornucopia. And Zendaya follows me.