2

Skate Time:

"Hyoyeon are you sure it's okay for you to teach me?..I'm heavy you know..?"DongHae asked..

"Hey..looked it's Hyoyeon and DongHae but why are they here together.."Fan #1 said..

"Eww..I don't like them..I like Jessica more than her.."Fan #2 replied..

"Well Hyoyeon is so much better than Jessica..because Jessica  betrayed DongHae just for another boy.."Fan #1 said..

"Our Jessica is not like that..you just want to ruin her reputasyon"FAn #2 replied..

"Hey..what's going on here..?"Hyoyeon asked politely..

"It's none of your business.."Fan #2 replied..w/o noticing it's Hyoyeon..and added "Jessica is more better than Hyoyeon..I mean we all know that Hyoyeon is ugly..ahm..who would fell in love w/ a face like that..?

"It's not the face we fell in love w/ but her personality.."DongHae replied..

"What kind of guy are you..?"Fan #2 notice that it was Hyoyeon and Donghae and said"I'm so sorry I didn't notice that you guyzz..I mean Oppa and unnie-chan.."

"What kind of girl are you? ruining others life..saying bad thing about them.."DongHae asked..

"It's her fault she said bad about my idol Jessica that she betrayed you just for another guy.."Fan #2 replied..

"Well its true  my friend heard their conversation when they break up 5 yrs ago.."Fan # 1 defense herself..

"It's 5 yrs ago you guyz shouldn't talk about it.."DongHae said to them.and added and you "You shouldn't say bad things about her and it's unbelievable you said it infront of her..what if I tell you guyz..I really love Hyoyeon will you stop..?"

Fan #2 walked away and fan #1 said "Really? I really love HYOHAE hope you  guyzz will be forever"she smiled..

"It's just a secret okay.."DongHae added..

Hyoyeon cried and walked away and told herself" I shouldn't have fallen in love to DongHae even his fans hate me I'm so ugly...I hate myself for being this ugly,..that's why I lost my father and Eunhyuk ..It should be better if I resigned as a member to start a peaceful life..Hyoyeon didn't notice that they was a car and......

 ***

" SUDDENLY BOOM!!!"DongHae save Hyoyeon's life  again..

"Oh no..I'm so sorry.."The Driver said..

"This is what I hate the most when I fell in love w/ someone and they just leave me behind..Hope that you wll never leave me DongHae but after your okay I will never go back being a SUPER GENERATION MEMBER..that's why I'm so sorry..because of me you got hurt.."Hyoyeon told herself..while crying..

"Mr..?Can you help me carry him..?"Hyoyeon asked and tears fell off..

Then the Driver who bumped DongHae drive as fast as he could..

"Why does the man I really loved get hurt all the time bcoz of me..and alwayz left me behind..I'm sick of these feelings I shouln't have fallen in love.."Hyoyeon told herself while crying..

"Hyoyeon is that you..?"DongHae asked.. and added "Please don't leave me..no matter what happens I want to stay by your side.."

"Hey don't say that kind of things okay..?and I promise I will never leave you.."Hyoyeon gave a fake smile..

"That girl really is badluck"Fan #2 said..

"Nope your wrong even though DongHae got hurt I'm sure Hyoyeon will never leave her.."Hyoyeon's fan said..