4

"Hey you two don't you want to swim and eat ?" Sungmin shouted.

"Taeyeon and the others are preparing the food. " Sungmin added.

"Tell them we're coming down." Hae shouted back.

"You go down first I'll just prepare my things " Hyo added and get inside the toilet room.

"Then I'll go down first."Hae added and went outside together with Sungmin.

*sigh* " Why can't I stop blushing whenever I am with him." Hyo looks at the mirror.

"What am I thinking.?" She glare at her face in the mirror.

"Ow Hae? Your already here." Kangin pats him.

"Yup ! I'm already here." Hae replied.

"How about you" Shindong added and looks around to find Hyo.

" No need to asked she's here." Ryeowook added and holds Shindong's face to see Hyoyeon.

They were confuse wearing a bath tub instead of outdoor clothes.

"Unnie ! " Sooyoung poke her.

" Why are you wearing a bath tub .? " Seohyun added.

"Hmm.I just want too." Hyo answered nervously.

"Hmm..there's something fishy in here." Sooyoung started to see what's inside.

"Unnie. " So hold the ribbon of the bath tub and quickly Hyo grabs it too.

"What are you wearing in the inside Unnie.?" Sooyougn whispered that made Hyoyeon blushed.

" Choi Sooyoung what are you doing." Hae shouted and started to walked near to them.

"Aish! Just keep quiet " Hyo whispered to Sooyoung she didn't want Hae to know it.

Sooyoung started to laugh when Hyo whispered to her and nod then " I just wanted to see what her clothes looks inside " Then Sooyoung started to swim that made Hyo embarrass.

"What she talking about.? " Hae asked standing beside her.

"Ahm.it's nothing important. " Hyo answered trying to distance herself from Hae.

"Sungmin- Oppa are you going to confess ? "Sunny asked. " I hope you'll start to looked at me as a girl." Sunny just sigh and mumbled.

"Shh..It's just between us." Sungmin covered her mouth that made her blush.

"But Oppa she has already Fishy-Oppa" Sunny answered trying to convince him with her aegyo.

"I just want her to know how I feel." Sungmin added.

Sunny just sigh " Just do whatever you want " Sunny walks away.

"Why so blinds Sungmin " Sunny added

"What's wrong with her.?" Sungmin asked himself...

***

“Hyo don’t  you want to swim? “ Hae asked while changing infront of her that made her blushed.

“Why in front of me? “ Hyo asked DongHae.

Hae just winked at her and runs to the beach.

“Guys the food is ready “ Taeyeon called them .

Then they started eating as a whole family.

Then early evening came then Yoona started to deal with the people who will make Hyo vanished for a long time.

Then Yoona started to call someone “Annyeong did you guys already arrived ?”  Yoona asked them.

“Yup we already arrived” The man answered.